42 and going raving

BlackandGold -
Cherrycola - 
unoiwantsomkolad -
GenErick -
Cherrycola - That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, and they stay the same age.

Tell me you do stand up? Amazing!

Agreed how did cherrycola come up with that?. That's brilliant. I get older but they stay the same age. Like the girls will stay the same age and u get older 

It just came to me... I have no idea

Or you watched Dazed and Confused.

booooooo

BlackandGold -
Cherrycola - 
unoiwantsomkolad -
GenErick -
Cherrycola - That's what I love about these high school girls man. I get older, and they stay the same age.

Tell me you do stand up? Amazing!

Agreed how did cherrycola come up with that?. That's brilliant. I get older but they stay the same age. Like the girls will stay the same age and u get older 

It just came to me... I have no idea

Or you watched Dazed and Confused.

Never heard of it

Just back from an anniversary of seeing Danny T the day I made this thread was back to the same venue in Toronto sat afternoon

Hit up coda until5am then comfort zone until 9am. Then a condo party until early this morning

Whoa, crazy how this thread got bumped. Just last month I celebrated my 40th bday at EDC LV. It was my 5th time going and I brought along 5 newbies, each a few years older than me. They all loved it, looked like kids going to Disneyland for the first time. I leave for Electric Forest in less than 48 hours!

1 Like

You’d be a lot cooler if you did.

1 Like

Youre a moron, you think the DEA is going to say that you can still get high quality MDMA or E on the dark web and other places?

LOL @ the DEA being the source of your underground narcotic info shithead

I’ve got a delirium t shirt (Belgian beer) it has a big pink elephant on it, you should get one.

me too