43 yo mom poses as 11 year old to catch pedos

Damn, that’s fucking crazy. With that said I wish they would bring back Hanson’s “To catch a predator”.

https://youtu.be/dbg4hNHsc_8

3 Likes

Un-fucking real.

I agree that more To Catch a Predator would be a good thing, but it’s only a drop in the bucket.

These scumbags seem to be everywhere.

2 Likes
billyball2 - Un-fucking real.

I agree that more To Catch a Predator would be a good thing, but it’s only a drop in the bucket.

Yup. That shit was crazy when they went live with the 11 year old profile and then literally timed it till when the first creeper appeared. Crazy shit. 

Honestly, I think pedos should be marched to a mass grave and then double tapped in the back of the skull but it seems like pedo behavior is being normalized lately and it’s fucking frightening. 

2 Likes

I think actual dangerous predators would see through catch a predator ruses pretty easily. 

The idea an attractive 8th grader is going to be overtly sexual and insisting of a middle aged fat bald loser to come over and fuck should be setting off red flags, no? 

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -

I think actual dangerous predators would see through catch a predator ruses pretty easily. 

The idea an attractive 8th grader is going to be overtly sexual and insisting of a middle aged fat bald loser to come over and fuck should be setting off red flags, no? 

Looks like you thought about this and know how to play it safe. sick fuck

4 Likes
HillboFrateTrane - 

Well I imagine when you are that fat bald loser and have not had sex in yrs and you are a pedo to begin with well…

A hot sexual 11 yr old hottie may be to much to pass up?

HillboFrateTrane - 

Yep but there is an infinite supply of gross dumb losers on the internet who go for it.

I do agree they are probably stopping a problem that doesn’t really exist.

Its not just perverts that hold these views, libertarians and anarchists both believe in absolute freedom in this regard. Lets not kid ourselves that they’re scary boogeymen hiding in the dark.

1 Like
HillboFrateTrane -

Possibly, but I think the company in the OP created a convincing persona across multiple social media sites to the point where they get the buy in from the pedo right off the bat that the 11 year old is a real person. 

From there it’s just a matter of the 11yo playing the part and saying the right things. Think about it in terms of sales; truly great salesmen can tap in on certain words and phrases that take your “Want” and make it into a “Need”. Once you cross that line there is no going back. 

Also, think about what you or any of your friends have done for sex. Probably some dumb questionable shit and once you nut you have that moment of clarity like “Why in the fuck did I hook up with this disgusting land whale” but before that nut you were all in. I would imagine pedos have that same driving factor but instead of chasing some bar slut at last call they are chasing children. 

RenatoCocopreta - Its not just perverts that hold these views, libertarians and anarchists both believe in absolute freedom in this regard. Lets not kid ourselves that they're scary boogeymen hiding in the dark.

This is a good point. Libertarians all believe pedophilia is a good and acceptable aspect of society.

Later

Nitecrawler -

Yup. That shit was crazy when they went live with the 11 year old profile and then literally timed it till when the first creeper appeared. Crazy shit. 

Honestly, I think pedos should be marched to a mass grave and then double tapped in the back of the skull but it seems like pedo behavior is being normalized lately and it’s fucking frightening. 

You should never be in a position of power and thankfully you’re not!

Double tap? You are in efficient to say the least. Single tap dummy, stop wasting ammo. 

4 Likes
TheDalton - 
RenatoCocopreta - Its not just perverts that hold these views, libertarians and anarchists both believe in absolute freedom in this regard. Lets not kid ourselves that they're scary boogeymen hiding in the dark.

This is a good point. Libertarians all believe pedophilia is a good and acceptable aspect of society.

If you press them on their beliefs they will eventually admit it or avoid the discussion. They cannot define the age or reason for transition to full adult liberty. They cant explain why a 9 year old cannot choose to consent to anything. This is the problem of all God-denying worldviews.

KaiTangata -
Nitecrawler -

You should never be in a position of power and thankfully you’re not!

Double tap? You are in efficient to say the least. Single tap dummy, stop wasting ammo. 

My apologies, I stand corrected. 

When I rise to power you shall be my minister of finance as single tap demonstratss good fiscal responsibility. 

1 Like
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 

If you press them on their beliefs they will eventually admit it or avoid the discussion. They cannot define the age or reason for transition to full adult liberty. They cant explain why a 9 year old cannot choose to consent to anything. This is the problem of all God-denying worldviews.

While I agree with some of what you said, please try to leave religion out of this. I’m an atheist and I’ve never needed an imaginary Sky-daddy to let me know it’s wrong to fuck kids. 

2 Likes
Nitecrawler - 
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 

While I agree with some of what you said, please try to leave religion out of this. I’m an atheist and I’ve never needed an imaginary Sky-daddy to let me know it’s wrong to fuck kids. 

Wether you acknowledge it or not, all morality comes from a belief in a higher power. But Im fine with keeping faith out of the discussion, its not necessary to the point that libertarians, anarchists, anarcho-capitalists and the like cannot justify societal age of consent laws, so lets just stick to that.

2 Likes

All chomos should be decapitated upon conviction

Yeah this is the forum where a good amount of members drooled over that Olympic gymnast that looked and still looks like she’s 13. Fuck this place. 

2 Likes
Nitecrawler -
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 

Okay so it is not a “sky daddy” . So what is it that tells you that fucking kids is wrong? Sounds like you believe in goodness. Doesn’t believing in “goodness” pretty much put you in the same category as those that believe in a “skydaddy”? 

TheDalton -

LOL

1 Like