43 yo mom poses as 11 year old to catch pedos

Fuck Chris Hanson.

Nitecrawler -
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 
RenatoCocopreta - Its not just perverts that hold these views, libertarians and anarchists both believe in absolute freedom in this regard. Lets not kid ourselves that they're scary boogeymen hiding in the dark.

This is a good point. Libertarians all believe pedophilia is a good and acceptable aspect of society.

If you press them on their beliefs they will eventually admit it or avoid the discussion. They cannot define the age or reason for transition to full adult liberty. They cant explain why a 9 year old cannot choose to consent to anything. This is the problem of all God-denying worldviews.

While I agree with some of what you said, please try to leave religion out of this. I’m an atheist and I’ve never needed an imaginary Sky-daddy to let me know it’s wrong to fuck kids. 

You have to realize how stupid people sound when they say things like “sky daddy”. Don’t do that 

3 Likes

i think she said she was 37, but it was startling to me within minutes she was getting hit up for chats and video messages

zero use for people like them in the world

Who the hell is making pedophelia normalized? Not anyone one that almost anyone would associate or agree with. Stop making every damn thing political for fucks sake. 

1 Like
Gancho Al Hígado -

Yeah this is the forum where a good amount of members drooled over that Olympic gymnast that looked and still looks like she’s 13. Fuck this place. 

What gymnast are we talking about here?

VHStapefan -
Nitecrawler -
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 
RenatoCocopreta - Its not just perverts that hold these views, libertarians and anarchists both believe in absolute freedom in this regard. Lets not kid ourselves that they're scary boogeymen hiding in the dark.

This is a good point. Libertarians all believe pedophilia is a good and acceptable aspect of society.

If you press them on their beliefs they will eventually admit it or avoid the discussion. They cannot define the age or reason for transition to full adult liberty. They cant explain why a 9 year old cannot choose to consent to anything. This is the problem of all God-denying worldviews.

While I agree with some of what you said, please try to leave religion out of this. I’m an atheist and I’ve never needed an imaginary Sky-daddy to let me know it’s wrong to fuck kids. 

Okay so it is not a “sky daddy” . So what is it that tells you that fucking kids is wrong? Sounds like you believe in goodness. Doesn’t believing in “goodness” pretty much put you in the same category as those that believe in a “skydaddy”? 

Morals and religion are not the same thing. Some religion is tied in to good morals sure. My car has a cup holder in it, the purpose of my car isn’t to hold drinks. 

1 Like
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 

And we all know that people with God-accepting worldviews have healthy views on the age of consent. 

1 Like
Domerchi1 -
Gancho Al Hígado -

Yeah this is the forum where a good amount of members drooled over that Olympic gymnast that looked and still looks like she’s 13. Fuck this place. 

Yeah I'm curious too

1 Like
RenatoCocopreta - 
TheDalton - 

Huh? WTF are you people going on about? I’m a libertarian and agnostic and would never consider pedophilia to be okay. Meanwhile, Christian preists keep molesting children and you people turn a blind eye, Muslims have outright pedo-rape gangs and worship a pedophile, and Jewish rabbis are sucking baby dicks for “tradition”.

3 Likes

Mom has a "I want to be molested" fetish.

RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 

Damn, I’m doing the anarchist thing wrong. I  faith that there is a God, and I think pedophilia is terrible and should be punished.

mysteryman -
Domerchi1 -
Gancho Al Hígado -

Yeah I'm curious too

Probably mckayla maroney

TFK_Al Neri - 
RenatoCocopreta -
TheDalton - 

Damn, I’m doing the anarchist thing wrong. I  faith that there is a God, and I think pedophilia is terrible and should be punished.

How does one implement an age of consent in an anarchist society?

I did not claim that libertarians and anarchists were pro-pedo, just that they had no recourse against it. How do you stop an 11 year old from consenting to a 37 year old for example?

Pugilist82 -
RenatoCocopreta - 
TheDalton - 

Huh? WTF are you people going on about? I’m a libertarian and agnostic and would never consider pedophilia to be okay. Meanwhile, Christian preists keep molesting children and you people turn a blind eye, Muslims have outright pedo-rape gangs and worship a pedophile, and Jewish rabbis are sucking baby dicks for “tradition”.

^^This^^

TFK_Al Neri -
mysteryman -
Domerchi1 -
Gancho Al Hígado -

Yeah I'm curious too

Probably mckayla maroney

Yeah well she was totally asking for it 

What if my turn on is middle aged moms pretending to be children!?

1 Like
Pugilist82 - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
TheDalton - 

I didn’t say you considered it ok, just that you have nothing in your belief system that can stop it. If people have absolute control of themselves, how do you prevent a 15 year old from consenting to a 60 year old?

RenatoCocopreta - 
Pugilist82 - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
TheDalton - 

I didn’t say you considered it ok, just that you have nothing in your belief system that can stop it. If people have absolute control of themselves, how do you prevent a 15 year old from consenting to a 60 year old?

So you’re saying that if you weren’t raised with religion, you would had innately been trying to bang children? Jesus, if that’s how the Theist brain works, no wonder you people keep diddling your kids.

Say what you want, but you people are the ones with the bad track record.

5 Likes
Pugilist82 - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
Pugilist82 - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
TheDalton - 

So you’re saying that if you weren’t raised with religion, you would had innately been trying to bang children? Jesus, if that’s how the Theist brain works, no wonder you people keep diddling your kids.

You know you’re arguing with a troll, right?

82 pedophiles are watching this thread.

Pugilist82 - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
Pugilist82 - 
RenatoCocopreta - 
TheDalton - 

I never said that, let me repeat one more time:

there is nothing in the libertarian or anarchist worldview that can prevent underage people from consenting to older adults.

In the anarchist and libertarian view, everyone is free to choose what they do with themselves, and any attempt to regulate consensual behavior is considered “statist” and evil.

Thats a flawed worldview, thats all im saying.

You are welcome to try and prove me wrong by simply stating what laws, rules or mechanisms would prevent underage people from consenting to relations with adults.

Go ahead, what are they?