47 years old and eyes just opened about coffee

i'm 47 years old my wife just bought a french press coffee maker

i have to say i'm amazed at how good the coffee tastes out of a french press

anyone else experienced the french press coffee?

I got one but I must be buying garbage because it tastes like shit

2 Likes

Look into chemex coffee makers they are even better

I drink French Press erryday.

3 Likes

If you drank enough coffee you might be awake enough to know this should be posted in the OG!

WFA!!

Eyes not open enough to see you posted in the WFA.

Love my french press. Even have a separate one for at work

Fucking hipsters 

The true key to good coffee is the beans. Most companies roast them for too long (large batches, so they need to make sure that everything is roasted). This results in a % of the beans being way overcooked, almost burned, and that sours the flavour of the whole batch to a certain extent. Look for companies that roast in small batches. Your beans will be way better.

1 Like

Open your eyes to this: Coffee is for closers!

8 Likes

![](upload://hvKYntxBgMwduVNYXjV3kLKnSAE.gif)

1 Like
Lazarus - The true key to good coffee is the beans. Most companies roast them for too long (large batches, so they need to make sure that everything is roasted). This results in a % of the beans being way overcooked, almost burned, and that sours the flavour of the whole batch to a certain extent. Look for companies that roast in small batches. Your beans will be way better.

My cousin has a coffee business, I am drunk and not knowledgeable but I think he said the longer the roast, the less caffeine but I forget.  He does his own roasting.

1 Like
64FordF100 -
Lazarus - The true key to good coffee is the beans. Most companies roast them for too long (large batches, so they need to make sure that everything is roasted). This results in a % of the beans being way overcooked, almost burned, and that sours the flavour of the whole batch to a certain extent. Look for companies that roast in small batches. Your beans will be way better.

My cousin has a coffee business, I am drunk and not knowledgeable but I think he said the longer the roast, the less caffeine but I forget.  He does his own roasting.

Drunk?

Take your top off

1 Like

It doesn’t get better

1 Like

It's caffeine, just drink it.

64FordF100 -

Maybe promote his business? What is it? Name? Coffee for purchase?

Lazarus - The true key to good coffee is the beans. Most companies roast them for too long (large batches, so they need to make sure that everything is roasted). This results in a % of the beans being way overcooked, almost burned, and that sours the flavour of the whole batch to a certain extent. Look for companies that roast in small batches. Your beans will be way better.

This my friends.

Pretjah: I'm not gay I'm bisexual.

Purchased the ESPRO French Press - really good 

invest in a grinder (baratza encore)

and you’re set 

1 Like

Better than drip, not as good as espresso. Most companies do roast the beans too much because they keep better that way. Lightly roasted beans need to be used quickly.