48-46 Edgar, WTF??

Seriously, how in the world could ANYONE have that score?  This is really starting to ruin every card.

Really Phone Post

Because he landed more punches and takedowns in every round other than the 1st.

2cash2quit - Could be by winning rounds 2,3,4 and 5 soundly but thats just my guess

That's what I thought too.

Extreme Lurker - 48-46, 47-47, and 46-48 all make sense on the score cards.

I think all 3 judges had a logical scorecard.

I have to respectfully disagree.  I can see the 47's, but thats about it.  I'll be interested to hear exactly why Frankie was so upset.  Was he angry that it was only a draw or was he thinking he got a gift??

close fight, I had 48-46 as well. 1st round 10-8 or 10-7 for Maynard, the champ won the rest. But 2nd round is kinda close, so I'll sit with the draw. The fight is unexpected freakin exciting to watch, man!

I had it 48-46 Edgar. 10-8 1st for Maynard, 10-9 Edgar for the rest.

Friend gave Maynard the 3rd for a 47-47 draw.

I had it 47-46 for Edgar. 7-10, 10-9, 10-9, 10-9, and 10-9. Phone Post

draw was the correct score. 10-8 first and 10-9 fifth for Maynard. Rounds 2,3, and 4 were easily Edgar.

brotha lynch hung - That means they gave maynard 10-8 first and lost every round 10-9 after that.

I cant see how edgar won the 3rd or the 5th rounds. I had them 10-10 with frankie winning the 2nd and 4th 10-9 and gray winning the first 10-7

48-47 gray.

It's a pipe dream, but it'd be nice if they'd start giving 10-10's.  The 5th was a prime example.

elburrogrande - draw was the correct score. 10-8 first and 10-9 fifth for Maynard. Rounds 2,3, and 4 were easily Edgar.

I guess I'm not really railing against the draw, per se, but that the score here seems so suspect.  

Who cares?  If the judge who had it 48-46 Edgar had 1 more rd for Maynard  it would be 47-47 and with 2 47-47's it is a MAJORITY DRAW

scrapdo - 
elburrogrande - draw was the correct score. 10-8 first and 10-9 fifth for Maynard. Rounds 2,3, and 4 were easily Edgar.

I guess I'm not really railing against the draw, per se, but that the score here seems so suspect.  

well the fifth round was close so I can see why it could have gone to Edgar. My guess is thats what happened. Why do you think its suspect?

TheTFC - 
scrapdo -  Seriously, how in the world could ANYONE have that score?  This is really starting to ruin every card.
By giving Maynard a 10-8 round 1 (correct)

And giving Edgar 10-9 for the remaining rounds.

I had Maynard winning the 5th but it was very close.
Exactly, and both fight stat site's number agree. 48-46 for Maynard must have been one of the judges from the Hamill/Bisping fight.

i think all 3 scores are reasonable. putting my judge hat on, i would have scored it a draw. 3/5 were both close as tits. personally i thought 3 went to maynard and 5 to frankie but both could have really gone either way i would have been satisfied with either winning . to say this was a robbery or anything makes you a fucking whiny retard. enjoy the competition, you just witnessed a fucking CARAZZZYYY main event. stop bitching.

Closest fight i've watched. Great fight.

Close fight and I scored it a draw. I gave Egar rounds 2, 4, and 5. Round 1 could have been a 10-8 but I do not know the judging criteria for a 10-8. Close fight.