48yr old Nigel Benn making a comeback tonight

He's fighting in Middlesbrough UK tonight against local fighter Tony Robbo to raise funds for his move to Australia.

I'll get a video and post it when I get home Phone Post

The last golden era of british boxing... Ben, Eubank, Watson and Collins...

I wish the dark destroyer well.

48 and he'd still be a savage. Hope it works out for him. He'll live Australia. Phone Post

Is Nigel skint? Paid loads for boxing and was a DJ after he retired. These sportsmen need a finance 101 class.

Didn't one of his opponents die after being ko'd.......or am I thinking of the wrong guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMr24cH--0k

His opponent was disabled, still the most brutal boxing match I've ever seen (was about 10 watching it with my dad)!

Enjoy the vid!

alittleknowledge - Didn't one of his opponents die after being ko'd.......or am I thinking of the wrong guy?

Gerald mclellan was brain damaged from fighting Ben but I don't know if he died Phone Post

Great doc worth watching

Yeah I always think of Michael Watson when Mclellan is mentioned.

Another victim of the sport.... but at the hands of Eubank.

Michael Watson was to tough for his own good.... he had no quit in him...

Round 2 he's winning Phone Post

Toby Lerone - 
Truemanc3 - Yeah I always think of Michael Watson when Mclellan is mentioned.

Another victim of the sport.... but at the hands of Eubank.

Michael Watson was to tough for his own good.... he had no quit in him...

^that seemed to really affect Eubanks. He lost his killer instinct after what he did to Watson. Phone Post

Eubank at the time always said he was in it as a business man i.e for the money for him and his family.... he had just come off a nasty incident where he accidently killed a road worker too... so yeah it messed with his head...

I think these two incidents had alot to do with his inability to deal with the mental game with Collins..

Yeah the hypnosis thing spooked Eubank big time.... he left the conference room when they met pre fight...

lol!

Its always amazes me where a fight is won!! and in this case it was when Collins mentioned the hypnosis! It totally fucked with Eubanks head!! lol!

lol,

check out my business www.fightermindset.com

Collins is an Irish Fighter not British Truemanc3.

I do agree, Great time for boxing. Phone Post

Shoco - 

Collins is an Irish Fighter not British Truemanc3.

I do agree, Great time for boxing. Phone Post

Yeah I know... but I got to put him in that era of boxing....

I loved that guy he had a great record!

Unfortunately it doesn't quite work like that.

It's a great way to remove self sabotage, and help fighters get in "the zone" during fights. Its very effective for fighters who perform well in the gym but struggle to reach the same level in the cage. 

The mental side of fighting is very important, many fighters will train their bodies every day in the gym but put very little effort into ensuring they are also emotionally ready for the fight. 

Sub. Phone Post

It would of been great to see Collins, Eubank and Benn fight RJJ or James Toney back in their heyday.

Does anyone remember James Toney calling Eubank and Benn out on Jonathan Ross? Phone Post

I can't give client specific examples as you can imagine. 

The best way to describe the process is that all fighters to some extent have that voice in the back of their head saying you don't deserve to win or you shouldn't be in the cage (or some other negative thought). With hypnotherapy you can find the source of that issue and resolve it in the subconscious mind. 

Once all parts of the mind are focused on success, a better performance in the cage is far easier to achieve. 

I also work with professional poker players and their issues are very similar, I made this video explaining how the process works for a poker training website and it should give you a better understanding of hypnotherapy for performance. http://www.pokervip.com/poker-coaching/videos/view/157

me101 - 

lol,

check out my business www.fightermindset.com

ttt.

The mind is everything in fighting.