49-46?

Have they released the scorecards yet? Just curious how the judge came that conclusion.

Rooting for Robbie, and 48-47 either way seemed fine by me. Was thrown by 49-46 though. Phone Post 3.0

That judge slept through the entire fight Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I was 100% sure Johnny won when they called that out.
Still I'm stoaked for Robbie. Phone Post 3.0

Conor_be_dustin_up_the _division - Yeah I was 100% sure Johnny won when they called that out.
Precisely how I feel. Phone Post 3.0

I don't agree with the score at all.

However I am really happy to keep seeing a trend in judging where they are no longer giving round to fighters for totally ineffective attempts to takedown that stall out. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Yeah when I heard 49-47 I was sure it was going to be Hendricks. Thank Zeus it wasn't!!
War ruthless Phone Post 3.0

I personally thought lawler edged out the first fight so justice was served Imo. Plus thank fucking god they didn't award thy atrocious gameplan of Hendricks. Phone Post 3.0

Conor_be_dustin_up_the _division - Yeah I was 100% sure Johnny won when they called that out.
Trowbridge, he had Robbie 1,2,4 & 5. Phone Post 3.0

This, Ad soon as they announced that score I told everyone Hendricks took it, guess not. Phone Post 3.0

Was cheering for Lawler, but Hendricks won that fight 3-2, even possibly 4-1. Close rounds always go to the champ (GSP/Hendricks comes to mind).

Yeah I thought robbie stole it but the 49 46 just made me scratch my head. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
Exactly, wanted Robbie but didn't think he could have won 4/5. But still really happy that a pretty bad call went for a good guy. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

I was pouting like one of my kids when I heard that score. Then heard Ruthless and had to keep from waking them little assholes up! Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 

yup, me too

Trowbridge giving lawler the 2nd is pretty absurd but I ain't that mad at the decision in general.

This fight was a great example of why fights should just be scored at the end. Lawler won that fight even if Hendricks won 2, even 3 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
Agreed 100%

Finally, we fans can hold the belt again. Phone Post 3.0

Trowbridge is a moron. Phone Post 3.0

HeyMarkIt1886 - This fight was a great example of why fights should just be scored at the end. Lawler won that fight even if Hendricks won 2, even 3 rounds. Phone Post 3.0
Correct. Although we will never see fights judged as a whole, it is refreshing to see a trend over the past year or so that judges are no longer awarding rounds to fighters just for attempting and failing on TDs. (Or getting 1/5 in a round for 20 seconds and doing NOTHING with it)

It was cause some butthurt with the fans, as they are used to certain scoring, but fuck the fans. The correct fighter needs to win. Phone Post 3.0