4ft9 D1 RB gets first football carry

From BR

Walk-on running back Jayson Carter toiled on the scout team for three years before he finally got his chance to suit up and record a carry for the Rice Owls. What's amazing is that Carter measures in at 4'9" and 135 pounds! 

Rice was up 45-7 on UTEP when Carter was sent onto the field, and you can tell by the crowd that they loved it. 

http://youtu.be/Rs0J3eCTGQo Phone Post

Awesome Phone Post

Feel good story of the year in college football. Phone Post

Dunno if he got a positive gain there though. Phone Post

If a blue could help out with video link. Thanks! Phone Post

JustPeed - Dunno if he got a positive gain there though. Phone Post

Eh still got a chance! Lol Phone Post

HernanCortes - Feel good story of the year in college football. Phone Post

Would be Bettye if he had gained on the run though. Was either a loss of yard or back to the line run. Voach should Put him in on the goal line Phone Post

Would have been awesome if he played SC and Clowney just trucked him...

Now I feel bad Phone Post

JustPeed -
HernanCortes - Feel good story of the year in college football. Phone Post

Would be Bettye if he had gained on the run though. Was either a loss of yard or back to the line run. Voach should Put him in on the goal line Phone Post

Better* Coach* Phone Post

That's my size when I was a freshman in high school while playing football lol Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

Damn, that's pretty awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Wikus van de Merwe - Notre Dame did it in '93.....

RUUUUUUDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Phone Post

I think Joe Montana sad that wasn't nearly as moving or emotional in real life lol Phone Post

nah, dude. Football ain't your game.
Kid should wrestle.

They should have used him as the football.

Got a little dusty for me because it brought back a great memory.

I grew up with this kid named Tony who had a liver disease and he was tiny like that. Growing up he always wanted to play football but was way too small and not medically cleared to play.

In high school, he was the water boy, but the coaches named his job "equipment manager" so he had more pride in it. He did that for 3 years until Senior year, where he ended up getting the OK to suit up and be on the team.

Because of his size and inexperience he got pretty much no field time at all, nobody wanted to see him get hurt or be responsible for it. Finally, on the last game of the season VS. our town rivals, they put him in for the 4th quarter. Everyone was fucking ecstatic and pretty much the whole stadium was chanting his name, it was some shit straight out of Rudy (which was his favorite movie).

No lie, this little motherfucker gets a tackle and everyone goes fucking apeshit! Everyone was so happy for him and he felt like a stud, it was so awesome.

He ended up passing away from a motorcycle accident about 3 years out of high school. It was so sad, he had finally become comfortable with himself, found a hobby in riding and was truly the happiest I had ever seen him.

R.I.P Tony. Miss you, little homie.

Sensei Milla 209TT - Got a little dusty for me because it brought back a great memory.

I grew up with this kid named Tony who had a liver disease and he was tiny like that. Growing up he always wanted to play football but was way too small and not medically cleared to play.

In high school, he was the water boy, but the coaches named his job "equipment manager" so he had more pride in it. He did that for 3 years until Senior year, where he ended up getting the OK to suit up and be on the team.

Because of his size and inexperience he got pretty much no field time at all, nobody wanted to see him get hurt or be responsible for it. Finally, on the last game of the season VS. our town rivals, they put him in for the 4th quarter. Everyone was fucking ecstatic and pretty much the whole stadium was chanting his name, it was some shit straight out of Rudy (which was his favorite movie).

No lie, this little motherfucker gets a tackle and everyone goes fucking apeshit! Everyone was so happy for him and he felt like a stud, it was so awesome.

He ended up passing away from a motorcycle accident about 3 years out of high school. It was so sad, he had finally become comfortable with himself, found a hobby in riding and was truly the happiest I had ever seen him.

Awesome story. I live shit like this. Phone Post

*love Phone Post

Sensei Milla 209TT - Got a little dusty for me because it brought back a great memory.

Damn man, sad but thanks for sharing. I love inspirational stuff like this.

Rip Phone Post