4in1 DigiCam any exp wit this prod

AIPTEK POCKET DV3300
http--members.cox.net-sdmax-DV-DV33f.jpg

for the blueanamers please.

Aiptek Pocket DV3100 Measuring only 3.3" x 2.7" x 1.7" the new Pocket DV3100 captures your life's moments in the palm of your hand. Featuring a 4 in 1 design, the DV3100 functions as a Digital Video Recorder, Digital Voice Recorder, a High Resolution 3.1 mega-pixel Digital Camera, or even hook it to your PC to be used as a webcam! It offers a 1.5" Color TFT LCD Display, and if the 32 MB of built in memory isn't enough, you can add up to a 512 MB CF card. Upload images and video to your PC via the USB cable. You can even playback video on your TV or VCR. 4 in 1 multi function design. " Up to 3 mega pixel high resolution (interpolated) " 1.5" TFT Color LCD Display " Playback photos and video on TV / VCR " Expandable Media- supports up to 512 MB Compact Flash card. " Digital 2x Zoom feature " 1 year warranty " Plus much, much more! . z2901

It's $139.00 wonder if that's a good buy more for just your average joe type person to have.

also this one:

GrandVision E5 Digital Camera 6MPixel

goes for $129.00

any help would be appreciated.

Sounds too good to be true

Do yourself a favor and save up a couple hundred more dollars and buy a good camera.

I have the Mustek version of basically the same thing. It's okay for an average nonserious person. The 3.1 megapixel is bull, when you use that resolution it just takes a smaller version and blows it up to twice the size, looking shitty. The video is useless, it doesn't look good at all, the frame rate is too low, and it's way too dark unless you're outside at noon. I would definitely not recommend getting one of these cheap all in one cameras, because they just suck at everything.

Thanks Andrew, I saw that Mustek on the HSN yesterday on sale but I didn't get it. Alas, I got the Aiptek above but for my girlfriend, she doesn't really know how to use that shit but she liked it cuz it was small.

I haven't really used all of it, it was ok for a novice like me if I wanted one but if I wanted digital quality, these are definately not the way to go.

It's still fun since that damn thing was so small..great idea, just not enuff quality into it, but for the price, it's great to just fuck around with it and have the eye candy factor since it's so small.

Only if that fucker had a flash.