4oz vs 8oz gloves

Is it me or did it make a big difference? the padding and ability to defend would have been different if it was with 4oz gloves. Just saying but truth is 8oz vs 10oz wasn't a big difference. 4oz MMA gloves would make if a different fight.

Yeah Conor would of gotten slept not just TKO’d

Looks like it did.  Conor drops people to the canvas in the UFC.  He hardly fazed Money.

Floyd has a better chin than anyone in mma.

Some of you guys are really clueless. Boxing gloves are designed to protect the hand not the head. With an 8 oz glove, you can let the punches go.

I think because he’s eyes are always on target he gets hit but it’s no surprise. Plus those neck exercises

buddie - Some of you guys are really clueless. Boxing gloves are designed to protect the hand not the head. With an 8 oz glove, you can let the punches go.

You've obviously never been hit hard with both types of glove to be able to tell the difference.  Let me tell you... neither have I.

Also, no disrespect to Connor, but he didn’t have snap in his shots he was pushing with volume. I think this was somewhat by design to stifle counters. But he didn’t appear to have good power like a high level boxer.

buddie - Also, no disrespect to Connor, but he didn't have snap in his shots he was pushing with volume. I think this was somewhat by design to stifle counters. But he didn't appear to have good power like a high level boxer.

^ Thats exactly what Paulie was saying during the commentary

Conor would have slept Floyd like he did Marcus Brimmage