4th Daily Movie Thread: Showgirls 1995

1st and only NC-17 movie I saw in a regular theater. Not one of those phone booth theaters at the back of the dildo shop. 

Jessie Spano's tits was all the motivation I needed. 

Definitely a movie that is so bad it's good. A total unintentional comedy that is best enjoyed with friends. 

All the internet videos ripping on it, do no justice on how much of a perfect storm of awful it is. 

If you haven't seen it, don't watch it on mother's day with mom! 

I asked Elizabeth Berkeley for a quote. 

2 Likes
2nd Daily Movie Thread: Better Off Dead 1985 DaveFu OtherGround Forums 14 hours ago
DaveFu
54 2230
3rd Daily Movie Thread: 8MM 1999 DaveFu OtherGround Forums 22 hours ago
Russ
15 888
Inaugural Daily Movie Thread: Porky's DaveFu OtherGround Forums 1 day ago
Briscoe
48 2675

At first Elisabeth hated that this movie got so much hate but now she has embraced it as the cult following it is.

I actually really liked this movie but find the scene with her dancing as that guy is checking for her period pretty disgusting.

I've also jacked to the pool scene more than once in my youth. 

1 Like

Hot tub sex scene was awesome

Briscoe - 

At first Elisabeth hated that this movie got so much hate but now she has embraced it as the cult following it is.

I actually really liked this movie but find the scene with her dancing as that guy is checking for her period pretty disgusting.

I've also jacked to the pool scene more than once in my youth. 

1 Like

Gina gershon is 100x hotter than the main character broad

5 Likes

when she stomps on that guy you can see her pussy

I wanted to bang Gina Gershon, and she always looked like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

MacLachlan creeped me out in everything.

jake11 - 

Gina gershon is 100x hotter than the main character broad

Nobody knew who Gina Gershon really was in 1995. lol 

I did want a scissoring scene that never happened! 

Bill Clinton was banging Gina Gershon for a few years after he left office.

I never understood her beet red nipples when she kicked the rapist's ass.  I didnt mind, and prepubescent cock stood and saluted anyway, but it was still bizarre.  

Also, I got it at versayce!

It is a Paul Verhoven movie, of course it was an intentional comedy. I just don't know if every actor was in on the joke.

I bet you were so excited you couldn't hide IT

1 Like

NiteProwleR - 

I bet you were so excited you couldn't hide IT

I'M SO SCARED!!!!!

1 Like

did not disappoint.

wanted to see Jesse Spano nude for a loooong time.

anthonyMI -

It is a Paul Verhoven movie, of course it was an intentional comedy. I just don't know if every actor was in on the joke.

The guy knows what he is doing, alot of people missed what he was trying to do with Starship Troopers too. 

1 Like

ferox -
anthonyMI -

The guy knows what he is doing, alot of people missed what he was trying to do with Starship Troopers too. 

Explain. I know he poked fun like robocop did about American purchasing habits or whatever but what was ST mocking? Propaganda?

NiteProwleR -
ferox -
anthonyMI -

Explain. I know he poked fun like robocop did about American purchasing habits or whatever but what was ST mocking? Propaganda?

Starship Troopers was how a fascist society would portray itself. The most direct thing was propaganda, yeah.

anthonyMI -
NiteProwleR -
ferox -
anthonyMI -

Starship Troopers was how a fascist society would portray itself. The most direct thing was propaganda, yeah.

Pretty much this...it was a war time propaganda film with all the tropes...Dougie Howser pretty much wore an SS uniform. 

Do you want to know more?