$5,000.00 PURSE at NAGA CHICAGO

Is it true that Joe Scarola of Renzo/Serra in New York is also heading out there to fight in the under 175 pound expert division?

ttt

Which divisions competes for belts?

TTT I can't wait for my first NAGA event

JSMHP,

Whats up!!! Is Mike going to be there as well?

Since NAGA has only a few Weight Classes for Purple Belt & Above, we might be in the same division.

Regardless, it will be cool to chill with you & Mike.

Later,

Dustin Ware

Team Ground Zero / Jorge Gurgel

Dustin - We have totally changed the divisons, 10 rings instead of 6 - I will list the new weight divsions onSunday

Is it medals for 1st through fourth? and belts for the open divisions?

hey kip, it would be cool if you can also set up such an event for the females too. ;)

Kipp Kollar,

Sounds good.

Did I tell you that Chris Dranka (Bob's guy) should be getting me & my team mate from the Airport.

So, as of now, I will just meet you at the school once I land!

Later,

Dustin Ware

Yes - we are coming back to Chicago at the end of the year and will have Belts/Purse $ for the women.

NAGA Chicago!

Some fighters from Hot 'lanta will be coming up to compeate. See you all there. Tonja

Some one needs to get Terry Martins from Combat Do in this tournament!

TTT this is going to be an awesome show!

up

I think I would pay about $1000 NOT to fight Wade Rome...

i so happy we finaly get to have NAGA here in chicago!

dustin, give me a call with your flight info. 847.431.0156 or e-mail me @ combatdo@msn.com

joe cuff, they are chilling the beer for you at wrigley.

kipp, will kirik be joining us for the largest grappling tourney ever held in the midwest?? +
what about dinner on friday or saturday?

A BIG TTT FOR THE WORLDS GREATEST GRAPPLING ORGANIZATION.

ttt

Big thanks to Bob Schirmer and his student/families form Combat-Do. Bob helped us get the venue, introduced us to the Oxydol folks and has helped the sport of Submission Grappling grow tremendously!

We did not ralize how huge grappling was in the mid-west!

carlao
terry's got a fight a couple weeks after that so im not sure if bob will have him fighting. but for knowing bob for so long id have to say that terry will compete.