5 Best Matchups for CM Punk

Nah let the man test himself.

Mousasi
Rockhold
maybe Bisping

:)

Is Herschel Walker still training?

Pick five guys (google their names, I want the least memorable ones) who washed out of some tuf seasons. No, not them, the guys they beat to get into the house. Those are my top five picks for cm punk to fight.

slo ko - Baroni Phone Post 3.0
Think hes a lightweight now Phone Post 3.0

I just keep laughing my ass off at all the guys that say "no athletic commission will sanction (insert tough opponent here) vs punk with no background" well I'm willing to bet getting him sanctioned against someone in his own weight class won't be a problem, even if it was a title fight. So much money to be made and it's not like he'd get killed..... herb dean would stop it 4 punches late of terrible concussion, but 4 punches prior to imminent death. Phone Post 3.0

And whoever the ufc picks to be the fall guy, I hope punk picks him up and gives him a GTS just to show how ridiculous this shit is lol Phone Post 3.0

Franklin works for ONE FC now. Also, would kill him. Phone Post 3.0

Phil Baroni would bulk water weight to fight him. Phone Post 3.0

12SixElbow - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/12/7/7347719/dana-white-to-bring-cm-punk-up-slowly-hes-going-to-fight-a-guy-who-is

He told ESPN about it:

"He wanted to fight here," White told ESPN.com. "He wanted to give it a shot, so we gave him an opportunity. It's not like Brock Lesnar. We're not going to throw the kitchen sink at him. Lesnar had a wrestling background. [CM Punk] is going to fight a guy who is 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 -- something like that.

So, they are just going to sign guys to single fight deals, to come in and lose to CM

I'm 2-1 and want to fight him.....like I've said, Im a big CM Punk fan and I promise it'd be a tough fight for him. I'm average. Nothing special, but I'm not a chump. I'd bring a fight to him.

Petition Derek Stewart vs CM Punk!

It's not going to be a recognizable name. Someone on the Indy circuit that's probably not fought in over 2 years and has a 1-2 record with the last 2 fights being savage KOs, and the win a split decision grapplefest.

They are not in the business to kill their meal ticket. A few dominate wins over tomato cans and they have this dude ranked in the top 10 MWs and can sell a million + PPVs won or lose from there on out.

iloveJohnsonsJonhson - It's not going to be a recognizable name. Someone on the Indy circuit that's probably not fought in over 2 years and has a 1-2 record with the last 2 fights being savage KOs, and the win a split decision grapplefest.

They are not in the business to kill their meal ticket. A few dominate wins over tomato cans and they have this dude ranked in the top 10 MWs and can sell a million + PPVs won or lose from there on out.

I havent fought in almost 2 years.....and was stopped with strikes in my first fight, my second 2 were submission wins. I think it'd be a good fight. I know it'd be competitive if he has any talent

Christian Bale. He played batman. And american psycho. I think he takes it Phone Post 3.0

Feed him to Robin Black.
Make it happen Dana

Someone made a thread about dan the wolfman fighting him.

I think its a great idea. Phone Post 3.0

James Toney is the only answer.

Whats next Mr Fuji? Butterbean?

Molsonmuscle360 -
thatonedude - Whoever he fights it better not cost $60 to watch him get beat up.

I predict he'll be the opening fight of the PPV on July 4th weekend.  Probably with a Winner of Jones/Cormier title defense on the card as well.

No.

That's the McGregor vs Aldo PPV on July 4.

No way they add Jon Jones/DC winner to that one.

McGregor vs Aldo main event

Then you put Punk as co main because he is drawing interest.

It's a crappy co main but it's like Toney vs Couture in terms of interest and slotting on a card.

Conor and Punk together on July 4?

DFW will sell this like it's bigger than UFC 100 Phone Post 3.0

Punk vs Green Ranger is the fight to make. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin - Punk vs Green Ranger is the fight to make. Phone Post 3.0
That's actually an interesting matchup and win win either way for UFC, albeit one outcome would be for financially promising than the other. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/DCF4C8F5157171E1/Joseph-Kavey/

This guy will be ready!