5 days left for MMA conditioning certification

Hello to all

We are coming down to the wire on the Burn with Kearns MMA /MA conditioning certification. We only have 25 spots and we are almost filled…. I don’t want you to be left out!

Testimonial

"I have used several other well-known strength and conditioning approaches over the years, but Kevin's protocols have always stood out as striking the ideal balance of functional performance, recovery, and fun."

"Burn with Kearns has not only proven itself as a preferred training program for elite athletes like professional mixed martial artists, it is also a phenomenal tool for helping athletes and general fitness exercisers of all levels to get maximum results in minimal time while maintaining their motivation. My fitness and martial arts students love it."

Stephen Whittier, Owner, Nexus Martial Arts & Fitness
BJJ Black Belt, Muay Thai & MMA Coach Burn With Kearns Core Conditioning Trainer

Stephen Whittier

Are YOU tired of stale warm ups?

Do you want to super charge your classes?

How about fill those blank hours with an MMA /MAconditioning program ?

Do you want to be a leader in your community to combat childhood obesity?

How about increase memeber retention? Or Build an Iron Curtain around your members

Do you want to see your gross go up? How nice would it be to add 10% or more to your gross each and every month?

Testimonial

UFC fighter Ranked #10 and MMA coach
Marcus Davis Team Irish

I have been a professional fighter for over 17 years and have always looked for the next thing to help get me into fighting shape. Training with Kevin Kearns has given me a new out look on how "fight specific" training should be, not only as a fighter but also as a coach of my fighters. Although I have the pleasure of training with Kevin one on one for fights , I also own all his DVD's and watch them often coming up with variations of the routines Kevin offers. Thats the beauty of training with Kevin, your training out side the box, he always has new great ideas for my MMA training, my body is not adapting to the same old routine and thats what I need.

If you answer yes to any of these questions then read on my friend.

You will receive some of the most cutting edge fitness drills specifcally for martial arts during THIS JAMMED PACKED INFORMATION FILLED BURN WITH KEARNS CERTIFICATION weekend. GO BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL FIRST THING ON MONDAY WITH FRESH NEW WARM UPS YOUR STUDENTS AND STAFF WILL LOVE.

duplicate these exercises for your students. They will love you for it! The best part is that it is proven

Effective

Efficent

Safe system

No big fancy pieces of equipment needed…my system of strength and conditioning will get your students loving the fitness part of their classes like never before.

HOW CAN I MAKE THIS EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE FOR YOU. If you sign up by November 1st you will recieve a special instructor discount. you will save over $100 on the certification course!

Bonus #2 Have you ever attended a seminar and then wondered when you get home, “Ok, now how do I implement what I learned”? To save you this frustration, within the first 2 weeks after completing the certification, I will schedule a 60 minute one on one consultation to help ensure you know EXACTLY how to get the maximum amount of benefit from what you learn.

Reserve your spot today by calling me directly at 800-516-3227 With the biggest fitness month of the year only two months away the time is right for you to take action now! Take action Now.

Dedicated to making you the fitness leader in your area,

Coach Kearns