$5 extra goes towards fighters ppv cut right?

If the UFC's logic is that the fight is a super big fight, therefor they can charge extra for this one fight.....

Then does that mean the extra 5 dollars is going towards Chris/Anderson?

Or will they see none of that extra $5, instead multi BILLIONAIRE and multi MILLIONAIRE Fertitta brothers and Dana White get that extra money?

Surely super rich aren't trying to weasel more money during the holidays are they?  I have lots of love in my heart, but also lots of lint in my pocket.

I'm trying to sell my first ever car, an old 96 Camaro Z28, just to have some extra spending money. These guys are demanding more money for what reason? Because they can?

How does this affect your life?  It doesn't, so don't worry about it and don't post when your Aunt Flo is in town, Bitch...

Maybe for Ronda and Miesha? Kind of a double main event.... That, and more $$$$$

F ah G - 

How does this affect your life?  It doesn't, so don't worry about it and don't post when your Aunt Flo is in town, Bitch...

Can someone point me to the e-hospital? This E-tough guy just e-beat me down.  He's probably some skinny young nerd in real life, that transforms into Mr T on steroids, except he pitys no fool. 

Hold me, I'm scared.

D241 - 
F ah G - 

Can someone point me to the e-hospital? This E-tough guy just e-beat me down.  He's probably some skinny young nerd in real life, that transforms into Mr T on steroids, except he pitys no fool. 

Hold me, I'm scared.

You sound like a poor person...

do you think poor people don't exist? Do poor people not enjoy mma?

D241 - 

Are you asking yourself if you like MMA?

I know you exist...

D241 - 

If you are poor enough where spending $5 extra to watch some fights is that big deal, then you probably shouldnt be paying $55 to begin with.

TheGatorClappingOG - Who cares how much money Dana has, He has to wake up and look at himself every morning.

Hes fugly, old, and has bigger boobs then Ronda.

Money cant buy happiness , bro

Since you're so into man boobs, maybe you can go hold D241, he's scared...

is that 50/50 with the ppv company? all the shills say 1/2 goes to the ppv co's

JoshSanchez - 
D241 - 

If you are poor enough where spending $5 extra to watch some fights is that big deal, then you probably shouldnt be paying $55 to begin with.

Sorry, but that's a ridiculous way of looking at things.

What if they increased it $30 dollars?

That might be just enough to make you feel the way I feel right now.

Then someone making 6, perhaps 7 figure salary comes up to you sand says, if you're complaining about $30, you probably shouldn't be paying $60 to begin with.

Ignorance pisses me off, and it is being displayed in this thread.

Riddle me this-

Does UFC have to raise their ppv to stay a profitable business?

If you are not gaining from this, then would you prefer to spend an extra $5 that you don't have to?

Nah, I'm sure the rich boys just want some extra holiday bonus money, maybe buy another Lamborghini or something.

D241 - 
JoshSanchez - 
D241 - 

Then someone making 6, perhaps 7 figure salary comes up to you sand says, if you're complaining about $30, you probably shouldn't be paying $60 to begin with.

Big difference between a 50 percent increase and like a 9 percent increase, so that comparison really doesn't hold any weight. 

Lol, of course that comparison doesn't hold any weight, because it puts you in the same boat as it does me, and you don't like that, hence you don't like the comparison.

You pretend like I am financially well off on the same level you are. I doubt I am, which is why I made a comparison that hits deeper, as you obviously don't care about $5 like I do.

D241 - 

Lol, of course that comparison doesn't hold any weight, because it puts you in the same boat as it does me, and you don't like that, hence you don't like the comparison.

You pretend like I am financially well off on the same level you are. I doubt I am, which is why I made a comparison that hits deeper, as you obviously don't care about $5 like I do.

I don't like the comparison because raising something 50 percent is not anywhere close to the same as raising it 9 percent. 

You're talking percentage increase, I'm talking dollar value.

1% of your salary might not be shit to you. 1% of my salary might not be shit to me.

but 1% of your salary, might be a more significant dollar amount than 1% of my salary.

Does that make sense?

Anyways Josh, maybe you can move this discussion along by answering-

Does UFC have to raise their ppv to stay a profitable business?

If you are not gaining from this, then would you prefer to spend an extra $5 that you don't have to?

JoshSanchez - 
D241 - 
JoshSanchez - 
D241 - 

Big difference between a 50 percent increase and like a 9 percent increase, so that comparison really doesn't hold any weight. 

so what the line? 15%? 25%?

People want fighters to be paid more pretty much accross the board because they figure they need and deserve more but bitch when people have budgets in their own lives that are tightly controlled for whatever reason and point to the billionaires and millionaires to do the right thing.

Last week it was nothing to pay monthly subscriptions for something from the UFC, it all adds up, you wouldn't volunteer more money to your car insurance company cable company etc, because you know it's fuckin bullshit no matter what the increase is, because it aint going anywhere but in the executives pockets. Only kids pretend more money at a certain number is just fine for everyone, that's how people end up in crippling debt ensalved to the bank.

I can't fathom how it's this hard to see the principle of it when it's money and has zero to do with how much. Everyone fights on principle for shit all fucking day when they pay the bills.