5 of the best fighters ever to do it, in order.

BJ Penn
Nick Diaz
Fedor fuckspellinghislastname
Jens Pulver
Chuck Liddell

They all lived by their swords, like real fighters, except Nick Diaz, he was cheated. Also, no one has came close to taking out nick by the sword, cheating or not, probably not possible.

Argue all you want about who hugs the best, or who blankets and out pointed who the best, these guys fought, and were never even questioned about ped usage. All natural warriors. I would have added Wand to the list but the end of his career has been questionable to say the least. I want to add Wand, but can't.

No other lists matter. Phone Post 3.0

Cowboy, yes.

I'd like to have added Dan Henderson but his TRT days forced him off the list. Phone Post 3.0

Future class:

Cowboy
Lauzon
Hunt
Edgar

DeLishis - Future class:

Cowboy
Lauzon
Hunt
Edgar
This is a good list. Hunt already deserves a spot. Phone Post 3.0

Best gets better the more MMA progresses. In 20 years we won't be talking about those names. Phone Post 3.0

Brolce - Best gets better the more MMA progresses. In 20 years we won't be talking about those names. Phone Post 3.0
Those names will always be mentioned. Phone Post 3.0

Really you've already left out Gracie, Tank and a couple others who would have thought that would ever happen. Phone Post 3.0

It astonishes me that people actually think Fedor was absolutely clean during his Pride run, like it just so happens every single other guy around him was juicing with zero consequences and he took the moral high ground and fought these roided out guys with zero help from any PED substance, I'm not saying he was 100% juicing but it makes me laugh that ppl strongly accuse GSP of it but don't mention Fedor when he fought for a company that literally wrote in their contracts that they don't test, anyways I know speaking honestly about Fedors career is taboo around here and comparing him to anything less then a god will get someone voted down into oblivion but so be it Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately Royce tested dirty so I couldn't add him.

Tank was a fighter but nowhere near the best, not even when he was actively fighting. Phone Post 3.0

King_Canuck66 - It astonishes me that people actually think Fedor was absolutely clean during his Pride run, like it just so happens every single other guy around him was juicing with zero consequences and he took the moral high ground and fought these roided out guys with zero help from any PED substance, I'm not saying he was 100% juicing but it makes me laugh that ppl strongly accuse GSP of it but don't mention Fedor when he fought for a company that literally wrote in their contracts that they don't test, anyways I know speaking honestly about Fedors career is taboo around here and comparing him to anything less then a god will get someone voted down into oblivion but so be it Phone Post 3.0
Although you don't have to be ripped up to be juicing, gsp had all the physical signs, every single one of them, while Fedor had none.

Also, GSP ended his career as the greatest blanket and most careful athlete ever. Best fighter, not even close imo. Phone Post 3.0

Ok if we're talking greatest clean fighters ever to do it I agree with some of your points. It's also subjective and still has to be taken in context. Back then being one, pride being another and UFC before and after PED testing being eras we're in-between Phone Post 3.0

You don't think Fedor used PED's? Jens Pulver either?

rockfists - BJ Penn
Nick Diaz
Jens Pulver
Chuck Liddell

They all went out on their swords, like real fighters, except Nick Diaz, he was cheated. Also, no one has came close to taking out nick by the sword, cheating or not, probably not possible.

Argue all you want about who hugs the best, or who blankets and out pointed who the best, these guys fought, and were never even questioned about ped usage. All natural warriors. I would have added Wand to the list but the end of his career has been questionable to say the least. I want to add Wand, but can't.

Is that the same as going out on their shield or is this sword concept something entirely different?

No Igor Vovchanchyn?
List sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Vu op. Those dudes always brought it Phone Post 3.0

TwentyNineTwentyEight -

You don't think Fedor used PED's? Jens Pulver either?

Neither of them have ever displayed signs of any abuse in my opinion. That's as much as I can judge since they also haven't tested dirty. Phone Post 3.0

Dan Henderson
Randy Couture
Chael Sonnen
GSP
Matt Hughes

Nexuscrawlers - No Igor Vovchanchyn?
List sucks. Phone Post 3.0
I'd be okay with igor being lower on the list for sure. Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler -
rockfists - BJ Penn
Nick Diaz
Jens Pulver
Chuck Liddell

They all went out on their swords, like real fighters, except Nick Diaz, he was cheated. Also, no one has came close to taking out nick by the sword, cheating or not, probably not possible.

Is that the same as going out on their shield or is this sword concept something entirely different?
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Yes, the analogy is similar to going out on their shield, but I view the shield as something defensive. These guys were on the battlefield, no shields used.

I just made that up on the fly. Phone Post 3.0

I see what you did there sin.