5 pieces of evidence Trump didn't fire Comey re:

the investigation.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16274/here-are-5-pieces-evidence-trump-didnt-fire-comey-ben-shapiro?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=twitterbenshapiro

No one really knows what Trump's motives are because he is all over the place.

He shamelessly lies and flip flops more than any other politician I have ever seen.

He famously said "I don't stand by anything"

Who knows why he did it now and for what exact reasons.

What we do know is that it definitely makes things look alot worse. If he is trying to look guilty, he's doing a great job.

Pedro Navaja - No one really knows what Trump's motives are because he is all over the place.

He shamelessly lies and flip flops more than any other politician I have ever seen.

He famously said "I don't stand by anything"

Who knows why he did it now and for what exact reasons.

What we do know is that it definitely makes things look alot worse. If he is trying to look guilty, he's doing a great job.

Do you have to gay up every thread you post in?

Sorry Al, do you need a safe-space? You should remove the sand from your vagina and come back when you are ready.

Pedro Navaja - Sorry Al, do you need a safe-space? You should remove the sand from your vagina and come back when you are ready.

You're the reason the internet hates canadians. 

The day of the rake is coming. 

Days Before He Was Fired, Comey Asked for Money for Russia Investigation
By MATTHEW ROSENBERG and MATT APUZZOMAY 10, 2017

WASHINGTON -- Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in money and personnel for the bureau's investigation into Russia's interference in the presidential election, according to three officials with knowledge of his request.

Mr. Comey asked for the resources during a meeting last week with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general who wrote the Justice Department's memo that was used to justify the firing of the F.B.I. director this week.

Mr. Comey then briefed members of Congress on the meeting in recent days.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/comey-russia-investigation-fbi.html?smid=fb-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Pedro Navaja - Sorry Al, do you need a safe-space? You should remove the sand from your vagina and come back when you are ready.

I'll do that once you remove the multiple black cocks you have filling your insanely streched out asshole.

Wow, a lot of mature discussion going on in here. The OG has come a long way.

Pilgor the goat - Wow, a lot of mature discussion going on in here. The OG has come a long way.

lol!

colubrid1 - 
Pilgor the goat - Wow, a lot of mature discussion going on in here. The OG has come a long way.

lol!

Its amazing. People follow me on threads and derail them because they don't like what I am saying. Clowns.

Al Cappucino -

I'll do that once you remove the multiple black cocks you have filling your insanely streched out asshole.

Pics?

snookerbank -
Al Cappucino -

Pics?

Of my sandy vagina or him taking miles of dick?

Pedro Navaja -
colubrid1 - 

lol!

Its amazing. People follow me on threads and derail them because they don't like what I am saying. Clowns.
^ The continued delusions of a shit poster .

Pablo Duke -
attjack - Days Before He Was Fired, Comey Asked for Money for Russia Investigation

WASHINGTON -- Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in money and personnel for the bureau's investigation into Russia's interference in the presidential election, according to three officials with knowledge of his request.

Mr. Comey asked for the resources during a meeting last week with Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general who wrote the Justice Department's memo that was used to justify the firing of the F.B.I. director this week.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/comey-russia-investigation-fbi.html?smid=fb-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

Yeah... wasting time and resources chasing a ghost to nowhere. But can I have even more money? 

HRC started the Russia hysteria to deflect from her own investigation. And it worked, only half way. 

Anwer this for yourselves all you Russia conspiracy fanboys:

Trump and pals were clearly being investigated, if not targeted, by Obama's intel, FBI and Hilary's far reaching tentacles prior to his winning in Nov.

Then they have 3 months before he takes office to dig up all the bad collusion they can pin on him in order to get enough criminal dirt to keep him from taking office.

During which time we were all inundated with Hollywood PSAs and social media blitzkrieg by politicians trying to sink him any way they could.

The major media, NYT, WaPo, CNN, NBC, PBS, ABC etc ad nauseum we're doing all they could to find a way to sink him before he took office...

half that kind of attention on the Clinton's and they'd both be in jail for life and possibly facing treason.

If the media spent 5 days on Seth Rich they would have found the source of the Wikileaks dump and exposed the Dem party for the corrupt sheisters they are. But Russia is a distraction that can live on with just enough circumstantial evidence, and Trump blundering, to keep the conspiracy theory alive all the way to the next election cycle... 

... If there was any real evidence of Trump Russia collusion, the investigation has been going on for over 18 months now, where is the evidence?

It isn't hidden in classified info. If there was anything to find it would have come out in time to "save us from Trump..." 

So... where is the evidence?  

To add to that multiple foreign intelligence  agencies along with the private investigations carried out by republicans and democrats yet still nothing of significance. All we have is the pee pee papers and that was commissioned by John McCain if I remember correctly. The dems will 8nsist this thing drags on for at least 4 years 8nif he gets elected again. It's the dems version of the birthers  on steroids. 

Subbed for when I have time to read this

Pablo Duke - 
attjack - Days Before He Was Fired, Comey Asked for Money for Russia Investigation

Yeah... wasting time and resources chasing a ghost to nowhere. But can I have even more money? 

HRC started the Russia hysteria to deflect from her own investigation. And it worked, only half way. 

Trump and pals were clearly being investigated, if not targeted, by Obama's intel, FBI and Hilary's far reaching tentacles prior to his winning in Nov.

Then they have 3 months before he takes office to dig up all the bad collusion they can pin on him in order to get enough criminal dirt to keep him from taking office.

During which time we were all inundated with Hollywood PSAs and social media blitzkrieg by politicians trying to sink him any way they could.

The major media, NYT, WaPo, CNN, NBC, PBS, ABC etc ad nauseum we're doing all they could to find a way to sink him before he took office...

half that kind of attention on the Clinton's and they'd both be in jail for life and possibly facing treason.

If the media spent 5 days on Seth Rich they would have found the source of the Wikileaks dump and exposed the Dem party for the corrupt sheisters they are. But Russia is a distraction that can live on with just enough circumstantial evidence, and Trump blundering, to keep the conspiracy theory alive all the way to the next election cycle... 

... If there was any real evidence of Trump Russia collusion, the investigation has been going on for over 18 months now, where is the evidence?

It isn't hidden in classified info. If there was anything to find it would have come out in time to "save us from Trump..." 

Egg sacktly.

Firing Comey doesn't stop investigations, he was fired because he wasn't doing a good job at inspiring confidence.

Any investigations don't go away just because he's fired.

There has been an exhaustive investigation using the biggest intelligence community in the world, and they have zero.

sparkyman -
Pablo Duke - 

Egg sacktly.

Firing Comey doesn't stop investigations, he was fired because he wasn't doing a good job at inspiring confidence.

Any investigations don't go away just because he's fired.

There has been an exhaustive investigation using the biggest intelligence community in the world, and they have zero.

What if the new director withdraws Comey's requests for additional funding?

Wouldn't that stop some investigations?

Pablo Duke -

You want them to release evidence as they go? Do you think that's how investigations work?

Pedro Navaja -
colubrid1 - 

lol!

Hi. I dont follow you from thread to thread but ive seen a few of your posts. You're pretty retarded, Sir.

attjack -
Pablo Duke -

You want them to release evidence as they go? Do you think that's how investigations work?
Every mainstream media newspaper in circulation sure seems to think that way.