5 Times McGregor Predicted Jose Aldo's Future

5 Times Conor McGregor Predicted Jose Aldo's Future

In ty Phone Post 3.0

when you're right, you're right.

In Phone Post 3.0

What prediction did he make other than he'll beat Aldo in 1 round?

Attila - What prediction did he make other than he'll beat Aldo in 1 round?
When you read the title of an article, do you always just skip the content and immediately throw out what you consider to be key questions? Or do you just have trouble communicating your thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed -
When you read the title of an article, do you always just skip the content and immediately throw out what you consider to be key questions? Or do you just have trouble communicating your thoughts? Phone Post 3.0
Lollll Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed - 

How bout a brick in yo face!!!

. Phone Post 3.0

https://streamable.com/tsk5

Just going to leave this here. :D

Attila -
glassjawed - 

How bout a brick in yo face!!!
Way to make his point Phone Post 3.0

I stand to be corrected but from what I remember Aldo didn't commit with the right hand, he faked it and then threw the left.

Technical Primates - I stand to be corrected but from what I remember Aldo didn't commit with the right hand, he faked it and then threw the left.
Technically he committed with the right hand feint-left hook combo. Either way, he overcommitted. Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed - 

omg poor guy