5 worst UFC decisions I can remember

Griffin rampage, the champ usually keeps the belt in this close of a fight, rampage almost koed him with punches but was out leg kicked, personally think leg kicks are easier to take than punches to the face

couture-vera

Not a robbery

Diego Sanchez over Ross Pearson was far and away the worst UFC decision I have ever seen. It was mind boggling How bad it was. Give it a watch if you haven’t seen it.

2 Likes

Hammill vs Bisping was disgusting…

I just started reading through the thread and I caught this response after I made my prior response. Glad I wasn’t alone in this line of thought. That was Despicable when Bisping got the decision over Hamill. I think that fight and that decision is also why I had such a hard time liking Bisping for a long time as well

Edson vs Pearson

Edson literally landed one good kick and about nothing else yet won somehow

Jones v Reyes was pretty bad. Reyes clearly won 3 rounds.

Matt Hamill

1 Like

Matt Hamill vs Michael Bisping is my opinion of worst in UFC history.

3 Likes

I remember it being so bad that the British fans booed Bisping and cheered Hamill in their post fight interviews. Definitely some home cooking going on with the judges, but the local fans weren’t having any of it.

2 Likes

I haven’t rewashed it in quite some time but I remember when I finally did watch it a second time and I remember saying to myself “yep that’s just as bad as I remembered it being”

You fools aren’t even in the ballpark.

1. Sanchez vs Kampmann
  2. Sanchez vs Gomi
  3. Leonard Garcia vs Nam Pham

Decisions like that exist and you’re still bitching about Hendricks/GSP and Condit/Diaz? Those are only “controversial” because you’re a bunch of delusional nut-suckers, the right man won both.

Knew you would say this haha. I remember being real pissed off with this one

Condit vs Lawler

1 Like