50:1 Underdog Just Won in Boxing

Aron Martinez over Devon Alexander. Was just on ESPN.

Method? Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to anyone who put money down on the underdog. Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuck Phone Post 3.0

Wow, surprised Martinez was that much of an underdog. He was arguably robbed against Guerrero, and I thought he damn near killed The Ghost when he dropped him in that fight.

Glad he won though, because watching Devon Alexander box is like watching paint dry. Phone Post 3.0

Money was to be made, no? Somebody who bet on Aron must be balling right now. Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - Money was to be made, no? Somebody who bet on Aron must be balling right now. Phone Post 3.0

most likely close friends/friends. nice victory, Aron Martinez getting respect in the sport maybe enough for his own wiki page lol

I've NEVER been on the Devon Alexander wagon. He already sounds punch drunk, and he already fights like a shot fighter. Phone Post 3.0

I think the highest odds on Martinez were 15-1 not 50-1.

Alexander was -2400 at most places.

Honestly I didn't think it was a good decision. No way Martinez won 7 rounds.

Martinez was more deserving of the upset decision when he fought Guerrero, IMO.

Tomato Can - Honestly I didn't think it was a good decision. No way Martinez won 7 rounds.

Martinez was more deserving of the upset decision when he fought Guerrero, IMO.
He clearly deserved both decisions, imo. Phone Post 3.0

I remember when Devon Alexander was supposed to be the next big thing. He is pure garbage. He is terrible. I remember when Lucas and Andreas beat his ass but they robbed both of them.

All those WW from like 5 years ago turned out to not be that good. Berto,Alexander,Senchenko got fucking knocked out by Paulie which I did not know was possible. In Ukraine. All he had to do was not get knocked out and he would've gotten the decision.

I am so out of the boxing loop. Honestly I don't recognize any boxer names mentioned in this thread except for Berto.