50/50 is now Alliance?

Discuss

Source?

Posted on Sherdog Grappling Forum and confirmed by one of Ryan's purple belts.

I don't know anything about it- but I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned at all on the BJJ forum (which this should prob be moved to, as I'm assuming most UG'ers don't know what 50/50 is).

Wow!!

This really shows the shallow depth of Hall's character. Costa gave that 'tard the belt right off his waist, and now Hall goes and flees to a winning team.

Looks like Lloyd Irvin had this dood pegged. At least Lloyd has a real & loyal star that actually has a chance of being a world champ in J.T. Torres now.

kying418 - ...I'm assuming most UG'ers don't know what 50/50 is).
A clinch where each guy has one under and one over hook?

Zedlepln - 

LOL

is Septh Smith still with them?

Nagster5 - 
Zedlepln - 

LOL

interesting.

Who cares about federations and shit? Lame.

I'm guessing this has something to do with the fact that Ryan Hall has done a lot of training with Marcelo Garcia.

^this. And I don't know any details, but I wouldn't assume too much or stir up drama where there isn't any. A lot of top competitors have switched teams several times in their careers, and it isn't always because of some big fallout. Sometimes it's amicable on both sides. Phone Post

it's because he was offered a discount on affiliation fees...

It's different switching teams as a competitor. He is a school owner and that is a big financial decision as well. Maybe brasa found out he was slapping prospective students ;) Phone Post

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Brasa an Alliance offshoot?

Daniel/CGJJ - Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't Brasa an Alliance offshoot?

Yes it is.

It's guys like Costa and Comprido who left Alliance and formed their own team Master then Brasa. The dispute was over money at the time because Comprido participated in the new BJJ World Cup (which paid cash) an act that was not allowed by Alliance.

Seph smith is still with them as far as I know. Phone Post

big fatso - Wow!!

This really shows the shallow depth of Hall's character. Costa gave that 'tard the belt right off his waist, and now Hall goes and flees to a winning team.

Looks like Lloyd Irvin had this dood pegged. At least Lloyd has a real & loyal star that actually has a chance of being a world champ in J.T. Torres now.

I know you're trolling but JT didnt go to Lloyd's until he was a brown belt.

paneo astima - 
kying418 - 
big fatso - Wow!!

I know you're trolling but JT didnt go to Lloyd's until he was a brown belt.

I thought he went there as a purple?

You might be right on that.

doesn't make sense for Ryan to go to alliance when he's in the same division as Langhi and Lepri. unless he's gonna drop weight and go in cobrinha's division.

jt was promoted from purple to brown at performance JJ. went to lloyd as a brown.