50 Cent Goes Racist on McGregor

I used to like 50 but for some reason when I see people say shit about white people when I'm the first to call them a honky is fucked up

Ones got 100m. One just filed for bankruptcy. 

is this a setup? are we gonna see conor vs 50 cent? that would make alot of money lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgFHvWknGVY/m

Happy International Women’s Day hahahahah

ShoeMoney -

Look in to it.

he ain't broke by any means

but don't let that get in the way of your emotions 

Lol this is all hype for something in the making

It's only racist if a white person says it.

50 can talk after he has once layed it on the line in combat

Can stand people that act tough and have never put it on the line in front of millions. I bet he wouldn't talk that trash to Conor or any fighters face. 

50 has a ton of bitcoin, wait...no he doesn’t...

ShoeMoney - 

You mean his LLC filed for bankruptcy. 50 is a douche but know the difference.

Winston Wolf - 

50 can talk after he has once layed it on the line in combat

You mean being short 6 times and surviving isn’t enough LOL? I’m ex military but he has more battle scars then I ever got rofl.

ShoeMoney -

give conor time and he'll be right back where he started as poor broke drunk Irish trash.

Danielmmafan1 -

Can stand people that act tough and have never put it on the line in front of millions. I bet he wouldn't talk that trash to Conor or any fighters face. 

Really? You'll stand for it? Really? Mind bottled.

People care what a man named 50 cent has to say?

One fights people for a living in a cage...the other one fucking sings lol. I don’t care if it’s rap...it’s making little songs. Fucking singing...people who make songs about how tough they are should shut the fuck up about people who risk their lives swingin bones 

OG fags about to be triggered!

ChiefMac -

One fights people for a living in a cage...the other one fucking sings lol. I don’t care if it’s rap...it’s making little songs. Fucking singing...people who make songs about how tough they are should shut the fuck up about people who risk their lives swingin bones 

Considering 50 made lyrics about a life HE ACTUALLY lived (9 gunshot wounds) to showcfor it i would say he is a tough dude maybe conor should keep other people’s name outta his mouth and ACTUALLY fight again instead of ducking both weight classes he holds belts for. 

Strykr619 -
ChiefMac -

Considering 50 made lyrics about a life HE ACTUALLY lived (9 gunshot wounds) to showcfor it i would say he is a tough dude maybe conor should keep other people’s name outta his mouth and ACTUALLY fight again instead of ducking both weight classes he holds belts for. 

That’s one way of looking at it sure ... another way is that someone thought he was such a douche he shot him 9 times. I think luck had a lot more to do with him surviving that toughness too.

Seriously though, the only reason fiddy would mention anything about Conor now is if he’s trying to promote something or the both of them are working on something.