Go, go, go, go

Go, go, go SHORTY

It's your birthday

We gon' party like it's yo birthday

We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday

And you know we don't give a fuck

It's not your birthday!

Nice.

BTW, do you have lines for the UG Grand Prix yet? Your boy, supercan, is a HUGE favorite.

Oddessa (if enters) -800

Rest of UG  +600

"Curtis "50 Cent" Ratson is a disgrace to the human race. It does not get worse than a snitch."

Would you be kindly enough to post his informant papers, or do you just go by what some rapper he had a beef with said?

There is nothing worst then a rat. Snitches are spinless scumbags.

snitches get stitchs....

"if someone breaks into your house and steals your shit, who are you calling?"

cottonzway is gonna be a badass and go out and lay down some street justice.

"he most definitely was quick to escape the hood"

Name one person from the hood who became rich legally and decided they would rather live in a run down apartment building then out in the burbs in a big house

"This dude put the blade to 50 cent"

Meanwhile this dude is still trying to make it while 50 is traveling the world, hanging with celebs and counting his cash.

Yea how dare 50 cent rap about living in the hood if he doesnt presently live there.

Dumbfuck - so does that mean that actors like Pachino and Pesci have to go out and kill people before they can play psyco mobster types in the movies?

It doesnt matter what he raps about - its entertainment.

50 cent has been to prison before and he was shot nine times,sounds like he knows a little about "da hood" i see your point about being "real" compared to a "studio gangsta" but rap is rap.you dont have to come from compton or Brooklyn to rap about those lifestyles.

Sounds like you just plain hate the guy (i dont care for him myself - love the new Jezzy though)

I hear ya.