50% off dominos pizza!

thats half off btw plebians

saw this on the tv. will come in handy for the fights on Wednesday. vu

I am all over that shit. Dominos has gotten way better ever since the youtube booger incident. Philly cheese steak pizza ftw.

Last dominos pizza I had was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

If you order carry out, feel free to tip the awesome guy at the counter!

lol. It actually says something like that in the order form. "Here have some extra money for me driving to pick up my own pizza! Great job!"

Fucking A!

ttt

Vu Phone Post 3.0

Oh delicious! (literally and figuratively)

I got food poisoning from dominoes two weeks ago. My asshole is still not happy about it. Phone Post 3.0

Ordered one. Was debating between this and hungry howies. Howie rolls are good but 6 bucks for ham bacon and extra cheese is a steal. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

have ordered 5 times so far since this started. It's a great deal and you can order as many pizzas as you want.

OblongBox -

ttt

have ordered 5 times so far since this started. It's a great deal and you can order as many pizzas as you want.

5 times in 6 days? There are Better pizza places than dominos by you I know for a fact. And I don't even know where you love. Phone Post 3.0

Saw the commercial on TV. Sparked me to order 2 medium pies, no cheese, peepers, marina sauce, sausage and onions yesterday.

guess the commercials worked.

I ordered 4 xl pizzas for the family (1 philly cheese steak, 1 bacon cheeseburger, 1 supreme, 1 chicken bacon ranch) under the name Ragnar Lothbruk and sent my son to pick it up. So if anyone was wondering, they will serve vikings there.