50 shades of grey?

Has anybody seen it? Any good?

Took my wife to see it. I never read the books so I can't compare it to anything. . But she gave the lovin' 3 times that night, so I can't hate on it haha Phone Post 3.0

SteveAustinsFrontKick -

Too my lady to see it... Theater was packed but still finger banged and made out w/her while people were all around us... Women were cooing all throughout the theater... We got some ideas and have begun implementing them. WIth that said, movie was dogshit but two weeks of mind-blowing sex has been worth the two hours of watching it....

Right there with ya homie Phone Post 3.0

Movie was absolutely terrible. Went with my wife and had an open mind, but the previews were so goddamn annoying it put me in a bad mood. But she enjoyed it so whatever, it was worth it. On a side note, I don't understand the fascination woman have with this movie and it's aggravating. Suddenly all these cows who whine about sexism want to be choked and tied up and submissive? That shits been around forever and this shit book comes out and makes chicks wanna be submissive? Weird Phone Post 3.0

Where was all the filth that everyone goes on about? There's a bit of bum slapping, honestly I got slapped harder on the arse from my soccer coach as a sign of appreciation when I scored a top corner screamer. If you're a woman and watched the film and thought that was hardcore then I can only conclude that your fella cries after making love to you. Phone Post 3.0

Shoesme - Where was all the filth that everyone goes on about? There's a bit of bum slapping, honestly I got slapped harder on the arse from my soccer coach as a sign of appreciation when I scored a top corner screamer. If you're a woman and watched the film and thought that was hardcore then I can only conclude that your fella cries after making love to you. Phone Post 3.0
Tell us more about you and your soccer coach...unzips Phone Post 3.0

Shoesme - Where was all the filth that everyone goes on about? There's a bit of bum slapping, honestly I got slapped harder on the arse from my soccer coach as a sign of appreciation when I scored a top corner screamer. If you're a woman and watched the film and thought that was hardcore then I can only conclude that your fella cries after making love to you. Phone Post 3.0
This women think it's hard core fetishism. They have no idea what there talking about I tell everyone I talk with about this with, if u really want to see what the fetish culture is like just go on kink. Com or go take a tour Haha.
Books like this have been around forever and the writing in them is Miles above this pos. Blows my mind how easily influenced people are hahaha Phone Post 3.0

Shoesme - Where was all the filth that everyone goes on about? There's a bit of bum slapping, honestly I got slapped harder on the arse from my soccer coach as a sign of appreciation when I scored a top corner screamer. If you're a woman and watched the film and thought that was hardcore then I can only conclude that your fella cries after making love to you. Phone Post 3.0

./

very mild with the sexuality

So there's not even any genital torture or electric nipple clamps?