50 year old number 16 heavyweight in world WBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TaEePlcTrQ

Bronco Billy Wright

Quite a specimen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1TaEePlcTrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The article on fixing fights you posted combined with this guy's "fights" is scary.

How corrupt and fixed is boxing?

Who is behind this guy that can fix his fights and get him a good ranking?

Surely there is a million guys that would be more convincing for a similar con?

"There is"? I must be drunk

Lol I saw a thing about him come across on fightnews but didn't look at it. How'd he get to fight moorer when he was younger? He looked awful then too. I've seen 15 year olds that would work him over. Phone Post 3.0

Despite his physique, Welliver looks a far better fighter and I am sure he could have knocked him out if he had wanted.

Surprised Wright lasted even that long against Moorer

tony galento's ghost is somewhere in front of a big plate of pasta washing it down with a mug of beer and smiling

Galento would moida that bum!

lol 100%

the division could use an american galento right now. wilder seems to come off without much personality. his trash talk doesn't seem natural. jennings is a rather reserved fellow. 

pharochuck -

the division could use an american galento right now. wilder seems to come off without much personality. his trash talk doesn't seem natural. jennings is a rather reserved fellow. 

Jennings is about to get starched. It'll be like heavy bag work for Vlad. Phone Post 3.0

sczott52 -
pharochuck -

Jennings is about to get starched. It'll be like heavy bag work for Vlad. Phone Post 3.0
I'm praying he does well. He's a better representation of the sport than wilder. Better spoken. Guy held a 9-5 until recently. Would never be caught dead making a twerk video like wilder did. Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck -
sczott52 -
pharochuck -

I'm praying he does well. He's a better representation of the sport than wilder. Better spoken. Guy held a 9-5 until recently. Would never be caught dead making a twerk video like wilder did. Phone Post 3.0
He's a hustler with lots of heart, but I don't think he could even beat Wilder honestly. USS Cunningham and him are the exact same level fighter IMO. Only difference is he hasn't fought as tough of competition and hasn't been getting screwed on decisions like Steve. Phone Post 3.0

I think he beats wilder. Not as much power as stiverene but a better fighter. Only thing holding him back is he doesn't have flat out fight finishing power. But for a guy who started the sport late and limited ammy background, he looks pretty good Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - I think he beats wilder. Not as much power as stiverene but a better fighter. Only thing holding him back is he doesn't have flat out fight finishing power. But for a guy who started the sport late and limited ammy background, he looks pretty good Phone Post 3.0
I agree with that last statement. He's a hard worker. Not enough skill or power to overcome a size disadvantage he'd have against Wilder, let alone Vlad. Phone Post 3.0

I like Jennings a lot, but he's not ready for Wlad. It's good that he's getting a nice payday, but it won't be much of a fight. I'm not completely sold on Wilder. I actually think Tyson Fury would mug him if they fought. I'm resigning myself to the conclusion that Fury might be the second best HW in the world at the moment...as fucking insane as that sounds.

Anthony Joshua will be the guy to take out Wlad, albeit out of his prime Wlad Phone Post 3.0

Jennings had some moments against Wlad. We learned a few things: Bryant Jennings has an iron chin, he's fearless, he doesn't hit that hard, he's fast for a 2015 HW, Wlad is still shaky and nervous when pressure is put on him.

Bobby Lupo - Jennings had some moments against Wlad. We learned a few things: Bryant Jennings has an iron chin, he's fearless, he doesn't hit that hard, he's fast for a 2015 HW, Wlad is still shaky and nervous when pressure is put on him.
If Jennings had a little more power, he could have made that an upset. Ali was a little taller than Jennings, speed and more solid power. And people think Ali would have been to small
David haye should be kicking himself. Jennings did what he should have done. Since haye hits harder, he should have done better. But I guess Jennings has a bigger pair Phone Post 3.0

But but his toe............ Phone Post 3.0