50 year old number 16 heavyweight in world WBC

pharochuck - 
Bobby Lupo - Jennings had some moments against Wlad. We learned a few things: Bryant Jennings has an iron chin, he's fearless, he doesn't hit that hard, he's fast for a 2015 HW, Wlad is still shaky and nervous when pressure is put on him.
If Jennings had a little more power, he could have made that an upset. Ali was a little taller than Jennings, speed and more solid power. And people think Ali would have been to small
David haye should be kicking himself. Jennings did what he should have done. Since haye hits harder, he should have done better. But I guess Jennings has a bigger pair Phone Post 3.0

Haye seemed to have a case of the Tua's. Both guys were facing champions with suspect chins and both guys had the kind had 1 shot power to take the title. Both guys knew that they'd have to eat a few punches to get in range and throw their shots, once they tasted a few big man shots, they were like "fuck it, It's not worth it"

A guy like Jennings doesn't have that in him. Which makes me think of the disrespect for Joe Frazier in the 'what if' matchmaking. Joe would not stop trying to get inside, he'd take as many shots as they were willing to throw to hook to their faces.

Ali was an iron chinned master boxer with the fastest hands and feet in the division. Watching the Jennings fight, I kept thinking about how so many people picked Wlad over Ali, and watching Wlad react so badly to a little quickness and aggression made up my mind that Ali would make him look like a big goofy Frankenstein.

Like Jennings, Ali had some reach too. He could flick jabs or pot shot the right all day at Wlad. Wlad is still shook when he's on the defensive.

A more experienced fighter than Jennings would have smelled blood and did damage.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/bronco-billy-50-wants-wbc-to-force-heavyweight-contenders-to-face-him-296778&lt;br /><br /><br />LOL at another first round KO in Indonesia... why is someone trying to make this fat bum relevant? Give him to Briggs and let him knock him out in 30 seconds.

Bobby Lupo - 
pharochuck - 
Bobby Lupo - Jennings had some moments against Wlad. We learned a few things: Bryant Jennings has an iron chin, he's fearless, he doesn't hit that hard, he's fast for a 2015 HW, Wlad is still shaky and nervous when pressure is put on him.
If Jennings had a little more power, he could have made that an upset. Ali was a little taller than Jennings, speed and more solid power. And people think Ali would have been to small
David haye should be kicking himself. Jennings did what he should have done. Since haye hits harder, he should have done better. But I guess Jennings has a bigger pair Phone Post 3.0

Haye seemed to have a case of the Tua's. Both guys were facing champions with suspect chins and both guys had the kind had 1 shot power to take the title. Both guys knew that they'd have to eat a few punches to get in range and throw their shots, once they tasted a few big man shots, they were like "fuck it, It's not worth it"

A guy like Jennings doesn't have that in him. Which makes me think of the disrespect for Joe Frazier in the 'what if' matchmaking. Joe would not stop trying to get inside, he'd take as many shots as they were willing to throw to hook to their faces.

Ali was an iron chinned master boxer with the fastest hands and feet in the division. Watching the Jennings fight, I kept thinking about how so many people picked Wlad over Ali, and watching Wlad react so badly to a little quickness and aggression made up my mind that Ali would make him look like a big goofy Frankenstein.

Like Jennings, Ali had some reach too. He could flick jabs or pot shot the right all day at Wlad. Wlad is still shook when he's on the defensive.

A more experienced fighter than Jennings would have smelled blood and did damage.

so much epic truth in this. i missed it the first time around

sczott52 - http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/bronco-billy-50-wants-wbc-to-force-heavyweight-contenders-to-face-him-296778&lt;br /><br /><br />LOL at another first round KO in Indonesia... why is someone trying to make this fat bum relevant? Give him to Briggs and let him knock him out in 30 seconds.

even at this stage of both of their careers. briggs kills him