50 yo professional woman still floored verbally?

If there was a female lawyer, doctor or other professional that was being condecending to you, do you think you could devistate her verbally if you were so inclined? I really try not to say hurtful things, even when Im angry, but I sort of get the feeling like you could really ruin their week with a slight inuendo about their weight or age. Seems like a subtle comment would cut deeper than a full out raging insult.

A woman? Just ask her how her kids are doing. With most older professional women, they don't have any. They'll feel the sting deep in their soul where they know that they've wasted their lives trying to be a man.

Testiculos Ferro - A woman? Just ask her how her kids are doing. With most older professional women, they don't have any. They'll feel the sting deep in their soul where they know that they've wasted their lives trying to be a man.

This.

Tim Duncan - If there was a female lawyer, doctor or other professional that was being condecending to you, do you think you could devistate her verbally if you were so inclined? I really try not to say hurtful things, even when Im angry, but I sort of get the feeling like you could really ruin their week with a slight inuendo about their weight or age. Seems like a subtle comment would cut deeper than a full out raging insult.

I do it on a regular basis. My entire family is in the legal profession (Jewish). I verbally flay them quite often.

With thoughts like these, I'm not surprised women speak condescendingly to you.

Polaris - 
Testiculos Ferro - A woman? Just ask her how her kids are doing. With most older professional women, they don't have any. They'll feel the sting deep in their soul where they know that they've wasted their lives trying to be a man.

This.

Ummmm.....no don't do that. I've seen this backfire horribly. Guy brings up his kids, woman then congratulates him for being able to do what monkeys and rats have been able to do since the dawn of time.

Stick with the "you have a huge ass" comments. Make it colorful and call her "dump truck ass" like it is big, noisy...beep beep beep!! Look out she's backing up! Huge dump truck ass incoming! It's kinda funny, I'm sure you can do better though

Testiculos Ferro - A woman? Just ask her how her kids are doing. With most older professional women, they don't have any. They'll feel the sting deep in their soul where they know that they've wasted their lives trying to be a man.

Hahaha! That's cold blooded. I love it.

I've been on the OG training for this moment to come since I was 15 years old.

Tell her that her ___________ (wit, sense of humor, imagination, etc) is as dry as her ovaries.

It will probably get a reaction....

Testiculos Ferro - A woman? Just ask her how her kids are doing. With most older professional women, they don't have any. They'll feel the sting deep in their soul where they know that they've wasted their lives trying to be a man.

Lmao well said 

GenericAmerican - With thoughts like these, I'm not surprised women speak condescendingly to you.
Lol yea seriously.
Wtf are you doing where women speak down to you?

Probably not in the moment but later on when I'm laying awake in bed at night replaying the interaction over and over inside my head I'll devise the perfect retort.

CoughSyrupOD - Probably not in the moment but later on when I'm laying awake in bed at night replaying the interaction over and over inside my head I'll devise the perfect retort.

YEAH? WELL THE JERK STORE CALLED...

GenericAmerican - With thoughts like these, I'm not surprised women speak condescendingly to you.
Are you a woman?

A week ago me and a couple guys from work or working on a giant boiler at a hospital. And I was taking a bunch of parts outside big Rusty heat exchanger tubes. 30 year old blonde doctor was walking with a 60 year old Indian doctor. She looks at my stuff and says ewww what's all that. I said boiler parts. She says well that's not glamorous is it? I said well that's a matter of perspective. The Indian doctor pointed at her and said haha. And they walked away. The funny thing was we were all just up there saying this was a cool job because it's not something we get to do all the time.

tell her she's fat/has a fat ass... every chick thinks their ass is fat, so it feeds into their own insecurity.

Tim Duncan - 
Are you a woman?

You can feel free to add my name to the list of things you think about while slamming your rage boner in a cabinet drawer.

Someone has mommy issues.

my wife works in a female dominated industry and is surrounded by Type A Egomaniac corporate/executive women

they are all bitchy, but the truly cunty, miserable, crazy ones were the childless women in their 40s and up

these are the types to give an employee shit if she has to take a day off to tend to a sick kid or to give you a massive guilt trip/ass chewing the day you get back from a vacation

nothing scientific, i know, but that is her and her friends' consensus about childless older women their particular industry

Never fall for crocodile tears!