$500 128 Contest

Get your lenscrafters on and start studying those tales of the tape. Our latest prediction contest is running now for UFC 128. This one is sponsored by Bad Boy brands, with $500 in gear to the winner.

Those of you already playing know it's easy to submit your picks. After that, go get a bagel or something and wait to see the winner get announced as the fights roll in. As always, embed your predictions in this thread if it suits your fancy, and I will update this thread with stats and reminders as the event draws near.

Click through the link or promo poster to get started, and good luck.

$500 UFC 128 Prediction Contest by Bad Boy | Tapology

128 Contest

ttt

Nice, im in. 

Shogun

Faber

Marquardt

Schwab > god do I hope im wrong!

Miller

@ damn perhaps you are doing it from a phone? right now we don't support mobile. otherwise you shouldn't have any trouble unless you are using an extremely old (8+ years) browser like IE6.

lemme know more and i'll try to work you through it.

excellent @ strong.  you can also just embed your picks here and they will update in real as fights end.  just copy and paste the image code in here and voila.

http://www.tapology.com/ue/10566.png   

ttt

@ lift - press the insert/edit image button in the new post window here and past the code in there.

I signed up for this site a while back. I forgot my user name
Now I can't log in.

@ ninja -- just press the 'lost/forgot?' button and enter the email you used to register.  it'll send you an email with your username and a temp password.

if you don't know the email you registered with, that'll be tough -- i'd suggest re-registering under a new account at that point.

@ cable it's funny, i've seen a number of rua / submission / round 4 picks, more than you might anticipate for an outcome like that.  what's the rationale?  not disagreeing, just wonder why the round 4 sub.

anyone else not seeing the html/text button on the comment section...i cant post my picks

The_Feeva -  @ lift - press the insert/edit image button in the new post window here and past the code in there.
Thanks!  I have made it obvious I am cpu-retarded havent I? 

@ knuckle it's the 'insert/edit image' button in this forum; maybe it's different if you're a mobile / iphone user?  i'm just doing this the old-fashioned way off a desktop and the button list is here for me.

@ lift no biggy :)  it's come up before in fact.  we need to make the process clearer.

My UFC 128 Predictions

look at all the rua picks on this thread, wow :)

The_Feeva -  @ ninja -- just press the 'lost/forgot?' button and enter the email you used to register.  it'll send you an email with your username and a temp password.

if you don't know the email you registered with, that'll be tough -- i'd suggest re-registering under a new account at that point.<br type="_moz" />

Yeah, I've done that 3 times now. No reply. IDK....

I haven't picked Cro Cop to win in a long time but I feel like he's going to come out with his hand raised this fight.