500 attend Copenhagen lone gunmans funeral

So the lone wolf muslim terrorist who killed two people in Copenhagen had 500 people at his funeral?
Why this many if he was acting alone and did not at least have some sympathy from others?

"The gunman who killed two people in Copenhagen was today buried in a Muslim cemetery in the city, despite objections from the Islamic group that owns it.

Omar El-Hussein, 22, murdered two people last weekend following a bloody rampage through the Danish capital that ended when he was killed in a shootout with police.

The ceremony at the Islamic Society of Denmark was attended by approximately 500 mourners and sympathisers, before he was buried in a Muslim cemetery on the outskirts of the city."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2961757/At-500-people-turn-Muslim-cemetery-burial-Copenhagen-gunman-despite-objections-Islamic-group-owns-it.html Phone Post 3.0

Some of the excuses we have heard is that they just wanted to say goodbye or that it was Allah's job to judge, but let me tell you; if any of my friends went on a murdering spree targeting innocent people and were then killed by police, I would not show up at their funeral. My loyalty doesn't stretch that far.

How long till the grave is desecrated? Phone Post 3.0

500 friends though?
I don't even have 500 Facebook friends let alone people who will come to my funeral.
Its obvious he did achieve some sort of martyrdom to at least a section of the countries terrorist sympathisers. Phone Post 3.0

Oh well. He's dead. Let that be a lesson to those 500 people. Phone Post 3.0

If 500 showed up at least 5000 support him Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - How long till the grave is desecrated? Phone Post 3.0
15-20 minutes ago. Phone Post 3.0

Altofsky - How long till the grave is desecrated? Phone Post 3.0

And will it be shit or bacon?

RubberFistofFury - Oh well. He's dead. Let that be a lesson to those 500 people. Phone Post 3.0
Islamic terrorists tend to die during their attacks one way or another, I don't think him dying will put any off.
But then dying is a requirement of being a martyr isn't it? Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy - 500 friends though?
I don't even have 500 Facebook friends let alone people who will come to my funeral.
Its obvious he did achieve some sort of martyrdom to at least a section of the countries terrorist sympathisers. Phone Post 3.0

Some think the victims had it coming (you know cartoons, Jewishness) and some claim he was innocent and framed. The last part is a great example of the Muslim community's near absolute inability to take a critical look at their own culture. "It's is never our fault, we are the victims of American and Jewish propaganda".

"was today buried in a Muslim cemetery in the city, despite objections from the Islamic group that owns it."

It sounds like at least some Muslims are not down with honoring this criminal. Phone Post 3.0

nesdaM -
oioisavvy - 500 friends though?

Some think the victims had it coming (you know cartoons, Jewishness) and some claim he was innocent and framed. The last part is a great example of the Muslim community's near absolute inability to take a critical look at their own culture. "It's is never our fault, we are the victims of American and Jewish propaganda".
Its a victim mentality you're right.
Don't blame the mad Muslim who had only just finished a jail term two weeks previously.
Its the Jews and the cartoonists who are the real culprits. Phone Post 3.0

Willybone - "was today buried in a Muslim cemetery in the city, despite objections from the Islamic group that owns it."

It sounds like at least some Muslims are not down with honoring this criminal. Phone Post 3.0

No, they were mostly worried about attracting trouble.

Willybone - "was today buried in a Muslim cemetery in the city, despite objections from the Islamic group that owns it."

No they're not all with him.
I just found 500 to be a large number for a private funeral of a man only known for failing to kill a cartoonist, but shooting a film maker and a Jew instead.
If it were my own brother I'd struggle with attending the funeral. Phone Post 3.0

Police should be all up their asses and taking pics and vids of all attendants....fuck 'em

Its also worth noting it wasn't the whole of the organisation that owns the land that tried to stop the funeral being held there, the same organisation (danish Islamic burial fund) organised it. Phone Post 3.0

GucciGucciGucci - Police should be all up their asses and taking pics and vids of all attendants....fuck 'em
There are pics of some.
A lot covered their faces with scarves. Phone Post 3.0

oioisavvy -
RubberFistofFury - Oh well. He's dead. Let that be a lesson to those 500 people. Phone Post 3.0
Islamic terrorists tend to die during their attacks one way or another, I don't think him dying will put any off.
But then dying is a requirement of being a martyr isn't it? Phone Post 3.0
He killed two people before his plans were cut short by the cops that shot and killed him. I'm sure his goal was to kill/injure more than two people. My point was that hopefully this was a lesson to the 500 that, if this is the path you decide to take, you will most likely be killed quickly by police/military/armed civilians who won't put up with this shit.

He was quite a low achiever in the martyr circuit. Phone Post 3.0

Too bad no one flew a dick drone thru the funeral as it was going on.

GucciGucciGucci - Too bad no one flew a dick drone thru the funeral as it was going on.
Phone Post 3.0