$54.95

Lower this fucking number.

Divide by visiting friends.

Invite 6 friends who bring 10 bucks apiece, you supply pizza and an case of beer. They want more beer then they bring it.

Kerouac - Divide by visiting friends.

Hi Dana!

Thats nothing compared to the amount id spend going out on a saturday night. Especially if u split it up. Phone Post

I think it is only 44.95 off of ufc.tv. When i order i get it there, and hook my laptop up to my TV. I still get HD, multiple camera angles, and I can rewind to labeled "significant" moments in the fight. What sucks is I only have it for 24 hours to re-watch. Phone Post

For $54.95 I can get Fuel TV for a year.

Other than that I usually go to a local bar to watch, and spend my money on food and drinks. Phone Post

you could also get 54 $1 hookers doesn't mean you will

think spike has some live mma fights on.

Might fit in your budget

Got MMAlk - I think it is only 44.95 off of ufc.tv. When i order i get it there, and hook my laptop up to my TV. I still get HD, multiple camera angles, and I can rewind to labeled "significant" moments in the fight. What sucks is I only have it for 24 hours to re-watch. Phone Post

That does suck. If they gave it to you for longer I would probably do that instead of directv. Phone Post

OneGloveJimmerson - Invite 6 friends who bring 10 bucks apiece, you supply pizza and an case of beer. They want more beer then they bring it.

OP has no friends Phone Post

ha ha, you stupid American shelling out your hard earned cash for American UFC ppv.

England gets American UFC for free.

Put that in your patriotic pipe and smoke it!

Watch on ufc.tv and record it with a screen capture program plenty out there

MmanBearPig - you could also get 54 $1 hookers doesn't mean you will

It's an issue of value. I can get Fuel TV for a year for roughly the same price as a PPV. With Fuel I get four events, title fights, countless hours of UFC content. Of course, the Fuel fights are usually of less popular fighters.

Admittedly, I am a cheap fuck with a lot of bills and dogshit for money.

At what price would some of you stop paying? How many friends would you need to invite if PPVs were $69.95?

Lower the number.

Kerouac - Divide by visiting friends.

The problem with that, my friends aren't MMA fanatics like me. If I insist on charging, they won't come over. Phone Post

D241 - 

ha ha, you stupid American shelling out your hard earned cash for American UFC ppv.

England gets American UFC for free.

Put that in your patriotic pipe and smoke it!

I think my friends from Poland also do, they pay like equivalent to $20/month and have like 90 channels and all UFC events on Orange sport channel, as far as I know.

UGCTT SidRival's Butler - 
Kerouac - Divide by visiting friends.

The problem with that, my friends aren't MMA fanatics like me. If I insist on charging, they won't come over. Phone Post

My problem too. My friends will only throw down if it's Anderson or Bones.

Btw I'm American.

I said that like I did to piss off FELLOW Americans. We grew this sport in our own backyard, charge our new and longtime American fans, and GIVE IT AWAY to foreign countries.

New fans are hoodwinked. UFC/mma is so watered down now, it's sad. You used to have guaranteed excitement and fights to the finish where the better fighter was clearly declared the winner.

Now we have "I'm going to see if I can have an edge for 5 minutes against my opponent, and if I have a slight edge 2 out of 3 times, I'll WIN-YAY. 

$59.99

I think comcast charges $10 to order the hd version. So more like $64.95