$54.95

UFC PPV HD Costs $65 after taxes here in Canada. I'll throw parties with like 8 people. I never charge my buddies but they are welcome to bring BBQ foods Phone Post

RyannVonReemjob - 
Kerouac - Divide by visiting friends.

Lol @ this bullshit. Fuck you. Phone Post

Lol @ RVD having no friends.

"What do ppv's cost you"?

Click here to find out the varying prices UFC charges across the world

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2030003

UltimatePower -
UGCTT SidRival's Butler - 

The problem with that, my friends aren't MMA fanatics like me. If I insist on charging, they won't come over. Phone Post

My problem too. My friends will only throw down if it's Anderson or Bones.

I have one friend who kicks in when he can, or brings food/drinks, and that's it. My dad threw in almost half for a while, but he moved halfway across the country, haha Phone Post

If you don't like the cost of something, don't buy it. I usually kind of rotate. Have a few friends, one will get it, then the next, and then me.

lol @ paying $55 dollars to view something on your own television in your own home. That's just ridiculous.

Maybe if it came as a package with the DVD, an Event Poster, a commemorative official event t-shirt signed by all fighters involved, a signed Dana White action figure and a signed nude picture (spread eagle) of all the ring girls.

Anything short of that is just some ignorant bitch shit. I call that getting swindled and pimped. I call that getting tricked by a business....

D241 -

ha ha, you stupid American shelling out your hard earned cash for American UFC ppv.

England gets American UFC for free.

Put that in your patriotic pipe and smoke it!

Wow!!!!! Sign me up to live in England!!!! Sounds like a utopia over there!! Phone Post

Prices will only go down if people stop paying.

Kirik - 

If you don't like the cost of something, don't buy it. I usually kind of rotate. Have a few friends, one will get it, then the next, and then me.

Agreed, but not buying it doesn't solve anything for me. It just translates to missing a huge percentage of the sport.

This isn't football where I can watch a million games. If I miss 15 out of 30 events, I miss so many fights and upcoming fighters that it makes it harder to follow the sport.

I have about 5-10 regulars who watch so 10 bucks an event, sometimes its even less than that. Chip in a few bucks for food, bring some beer/bud, its a cheap Sat night.

I can understand those who have no friends not wanting to pay 60 bucks a card, I wouldnt either but I have my brother, cousin and a bunch of friends, cousin and brothers friends who chip in for evenets.

RyannVonReemjob - 

Lol @ this bullshit. Fuck you. Phone Post

Well fuck you too.

I've gone to friends' houses where i gladly gave them 10-20 bucks for wings, chipndip and a fight...they never asked for any money, but pretty much everyone that could, chipped in.

I've had people over here for poker-hockeygame-UFC along with some food and drinks, never once thought about charging them for food and entertainment, but begrudgingly took their chip-ins anyway. Common courtesy typa thing.

You fucking drama queen

EvilMaster - lol @ paying $55 dollars to view something on your own television in your own home. That's just ridiculous.

Maybe if it came as a package with the DVD, an Event Poster, a commemorative official event t-shirt signed by all fighters involved, a signed Dana White action figure and a signed nude picture (spread eagle) of all the ring girls.

Anything short of that is just some ignorant bitch shit. I call that getting swindled and pimped. I call that getting tricked by a business....

I like you and I agree with your post.

I mean, buy a fucking Hi-Def TV and than pay to watch in Hi-Def...wtf bullshit this is. Anyway...

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -
Sho_Gunn - I think comcast charges $10 to order the hd version. So more like $64.95

44.95 SD

54.95 HD

At least that's what it is where I live, maybe bigger markets charge more.

Same here in Denver. Phone Post

The price is ridiculous and to charge more to get it in HD is just crazy. I will usually go to a bar or somewhere with friends to watch. I would think that they would make the same gross from PPV for a show with big names if they dropped the price to something more reasonable like even $40-45

Get a job Phone Post

Kerouac - Divide by visiting friends.

its still   54.95

;)

I'm pretty sure the UFC can't lower the price even if they wanted to because of cable companies. They're going to price it wherever they believe they can make the most money, like every other business.

I can't afford them either, so I always end up going together with friends to buy it or go to Buffalo Wild Wings Phone Post

If it was $20, I would buy every single one. Instead I go to a bar with my girlfriend and spend $40 on food. Phone Post

rigpig - 
Kerouac - Divide by visiting friends.

its still   54.95

;)

LOL

When I cant muster up enough friends to chip in, I go to the local sportsbar, order a pitcher or 2 of beer and enjoy the fights.