5X World Champ teaching full-time in DC/Md

Hey guys,

Alliance ace & 5x World Champion Leonardo Nogueira will be teaching at The Foundry DC in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Leo will be teaching Full-time.
All are welcome to come and train with and learn from the most decorated combat athlete in the mid-atlantic region.
You can contact us @240-751-5311 or online. I almost never get on the forums, but you can leave me a message here, too.

Leo is available for private lessons & seminars, as well.

Leo's Ttitles
2x Black Belt World Champion, 2x Brown Belt World Champion, European Champion, Pan American Champion, Brazilian National Champion, Copa Podio silver medal, ADCC 2013 bronze medal, etc .etc.

Thank you for your time and please "TTT" to keep it up. :-)

ttt

Sweet!

What happened to his miami school? Phone Post 3.0

waveman - Hey guys,

Alliance ace & 5x World Champion Leonardo Nogueira will be teaching at The Foundry DC in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Leo will be teaching Full-time.
All are welcome to come and train with and learn from the most decorated combat athlete in the mid-atlantic region.
You can contact us @240-751-5311 or online. I almost never get on the forums, but you can leave me a message here, too.

Leo is available for private lessons & seminars, as well.

Leo's Ttitles
2x Black Belt World Champion, 2x Brown Belt World Champion, European Champion, Pan American Champion, Brazilian National Champion, Copa Podio silver medal, ADCC 2013 bronze medal, etc .etc.

Thank you for your time and please "TTT" to keep it up. :-)

Do you really charge a $50 mat fee for visitors like it says on your website?

Brendan, It's $40. We've consistently allowed people to train for free for weeks at a time when visiting from away. The "mat fee" is there to keep the many deadbeats and freeloaders, that walk through the doors, honest.

waveman - Brendan, It's $40. We've consistently allowed people to train for free for weeks at a time when visiting from away. The "mat fee" is there to keep the many deadbeats and freeloaders, that walk through the doors, honest.

Fair enough. I know some folks from your place have made it down to our open mat. You all are always welcome. Hope to make it up there some day. Thanks for the response.

Thank you Brendan. You and Dave are always welcome at our place.

ttt

I wish my in-laws still lived in DC so I'd be in the area to drop by.

ttt

TTT

Rafb428 - What happened to his miami school? Phone Post 3.0

From what I heard a falling out w the owner, nothing crazy just couldn't see eye to eye.

And Leo is a GREAT instructor, you guys are lucky. He may be a big guy but his game is all things technical as he has super attention to detail.

I'll have to stop in nexr time I visit Gaithersburg Phone Post 3.0

Hunter V -
Rafb428 - What happened to his miami school? Phone Post 3.0

From what I heard a falling out w the owner, nothing crazy just couldn't see eye to eye.

And Leo is a GREAT instructor, you guys are lucky. He may be a big guy but his game is all things technical as he has super attention to detail.
Going from Miami to Maryland in January sucks... Talk about seasonal depression. Phone Post 3.0

Thank You Hunter V. Leo rolls with my wife who is 95 lbs and never hurts her. He rolls like a feather when he wants to.

Akston, you are always welcome.

Seats Taken, He's been here before in late fall and in winter, to teach, so he knows what to expect for weather. I'm hoping he can deal with the cold, long term.

TTT

I thought he was teaching at Alliance HQ now?

waveman - Thank You Hunter V. Leo rolls with my wife who is 95 lbs and never hurts her. He rolls like a feather when he wants to.

Akston, you are always welcome.

Seats Taken, He's been here before in late fall and in winter, to teach, so he knows what to expect for weather. I'm hoping he can deal with the cold, long term.

TTT

Will he be at your place indefinitely, or is this for a fixed term? 

Kenny, He will be at Alliance HQ until the Pan Ams. He will move to Maryland right after the event.

Brendan, after Pan Ams he will teach at our place full-time. I'm planning on having him teach here permanently, if he can deal with the cold. Haha.

TTT

Hell yeah we have him here in Atl for a month or so, good instructor Phone Post 3.0