5yr Old Tornado Survivor Mercilessly Killed by Dog

JESSIEVILLE, Ark. (CBS Houston) — A 5-year-old boy who survived last month’s deadly tornado in Moore, Okla., was killed in a dog attack at a family friend’s home in Jessieville, Ark.

KTHV-TV reports that a Bull Mastiff dog attacked the boy Saturday afternoon after he began throwing a temper tantrum.

“The dog possibly attacked because he felt threatened,” Garland County Deputy Scott Hinojosa told KTHV.

http://youtu.be/TftkaJHQ3Js

Quite obviously a Pit Bull Mastiff.

RIP.

That's some final destination shit right there, very sad

Thread title is misleading. I'm pretty sure dogs aren't capable of mercy

large dogs in a house with kids should be considered child endangerment.

gregbrady - large dogs in a house with kids should be considered child endangerment.
No it shouldn't. Phone Post 3.0

rbl - 
gregbrady - large dogs in a house with kids should be considered child endangerment.

Ramon Maroni - 
rbl - 

Yes, it should.

Kip Kinkle -
Ramon Maroni - 
rbl - 

Yes, it should.

Then so should living in tornado alley with children, right? I mean, look how many die every year groom tornados compared to dog attacks. Phone Post

thirdleg - That's what happens when you keep killing machines around for fun. Pit bulls and their owners are worse than guns and gun nuts.

The article said it was a Bull Mastiff

Well that post is ignorant enough to destroy any shred of credibility you had for years! Phone Post 3.0

Vulva Fabulous - 
Kip Kinkle -
Ramon Maroni - 
rbl - 

Yes, it should.

Then so should living in tornado alley with children, right? I mean, look how many die every year groom tornados compared to dog attacks. Phone Post

I'm also against tornado marriage...

gregbrady - large dogs in a house with kids should be considered child endangerment.

Are you saying that Mike and Carol were bad parents?

I have a large dog (boxer bull mastiff) and he is great with kids but it's still a dog. I never leave him alone with people that he doesn't know well and I certainly don't leave him alone with kids that he doesn know. Children are unpredictable and can set an animal off without meaning too. Phone Post 3.0

Immediately the retards come out in force to denigrate a breed that has nothing to do with the news story.

Having retards like you guys for parents should constitute child endangerment.

gregbrady - large dogs in a house with kids should be considered child endangerment.

Now that is comedy.

Another Pit Bull attack!

-OG Phone Post 3.0

BadRed - Immediately the retards come out in force to denigrate a breed that has nothing to do with the news story.

Having retards like you guys for parents should constitute child endangerment.

The owner is the retard. A 50 year old lady has no business owing a 150 lb dog she can't control.

From the American Bullmastiff Association website

Raise your dog appropriately and use common sense. A Bullmastiff is not a Golden Retriever or a Beagle. You cannot allow them to raise themselves. They are pack animals and will find their natural place in the pack if left to natural processes. That place may be at the top of the pecking order instead of below younger family members if left unchecked.

Kip Kinkle -
Vulva Fabulous - 
Kip Kinkle -
Ramon Maroni - 
rbl - 

Yes, it should.

I'm also against tornado marriage...

LMFAO, groom, from....what's the difference, right? Haha, fuck tornado marriages too! Phone Post

Surprising because English Mastiffs and Bullmastiffs are generally patient, laid back dogs and good with children. This one must have been trained specifically as a guard dog or had been mixed with a more aggressive breed. I would certainly inquire into the owner.