6’4” beside 6’4”

Umm. What?

Did you actually look at the source image? The image OP posted was clearly Photoshopped. It’s not debatable. I also posted the source of the image, which is a major MMA website.

Those are 2 different pictures you idiot.

Dana just has his elbow in Reyes’ midsection in the first one causing the look.

5 Likes

Tom Cruise What GIF

1 Like

So Jon is actually 6’6?

6’4 1/2"

yes this affects all sports. when I fill in forms to enter table tennis tournaments, when they ask address i either put Death Valley or parts unknown

3 Likes

Early estimations of Jon Jones’ height actually had him at 6’6".

it clearly a different picture.

1 Like

Maybe it’s more like Jon’s prime has already passed and he has x amount of fights left so he wants to make as much money as he can from them. Why fight for less than what he wants? He doesnt want to fight whoever just for a possible title shot the next fight. He wants the title shot. Anything less is a gamble that he doesnt want to take.

1 Like

I’ve never met Carwin, but I don’t think Mir is 6’3. If his height is stretched, Carwin’s is an outright lie.

Carwin is listed at 6’2" on Wikipedia; Mir at 6’3". Seems like a typo.

I have met Carwin. I am all of 5’10” on the dot. He’s not that tall. Wish I could find the picture with him but maybe he was 6’ next to me.

It’s well known that Shane would cut a few inches of height depending on the fight. The height cut would make his hands look bigger and thus his punches would hurt more

2 Likes