6 seconds for conor...

Just rewatched the fight again, in 6 seconds conor landed the knee and the 4 shoulder blasts, in 8 seconds he landed the knee that broke the clinch.  

Truly unbelievable.  To rewatch it and know cowboys nose and orbital were broken with 4:54 left on the clock in the first round is wild.

To those fucking idiot trolls out there who said cowboy should have shot, moved out of the way, all that other shit…6 seconds into a prize fight his nose and eye were broken. 

1 Like

He was trying to beat Jorge's fastest KO with the left hand. 

1 Like

I posted this on another thread, but since there's so many I'll post it again.  The way I saw McGregor vs Cowboy fight is like this....... Cowboy is a slow starter.  This can be proven in many fights, specifically against Eddie Alvarez.  

Eddie Alvarez was literally uppercutting him like a punching bag in the clinch and Cowboy had the "deer in the headlights" look for quite a while before snapping into it and returning fire.

Cowboy probably wasn't expecting CMG to come out as fast as he did, he had the same bewildered look after ducking the punch and clinching up.  Even while McGregor shoulder striked him 3 times, it looked like Cowboy was stuck in the mud (no pun intended). 

Cowboy is one of my favorite fighters of all time, and I was upset how fast it ended, but there's no denying it came from CMG's accurate strikes.  The proof is in the damage, Cowboy had black eye and bloody nose before he ever hit the mat.  Cowboy is the furthest thing from a quitter.

1 Like

Ttt