6 UFC PPV's for the price of 5

Don't know if there's a thread about this on here but I saw it posted on their Facebook. It's only for directv for the next 6 cards. I don't think it's that great of a deal but at least it's a step in the right direction. Phone Post

Sucks you can't pick which 6 you get. Not a good deal unless you were already planning to buy the next 6. They need to lower the cost. Phone Post

I guess its a loyalty reward type thing. Phone Post

I wish they did a year pass. This year the ppvs went from 142-155. 14 ppvs for a total of~ 700. If they did it for 500 in January for a years access, people would be all over that. We would be saving about 15 dollars per pay per view but for zuffa, it guarantees us buying ppv for a year. Just my thought. Phone Post

UGCTT_warjimmiller - 

I wish they did a year pass. This year the ppvs went from 142-155. 14 ppvs for a total of~ 700. If they did it for 500 in January for a years access, people would be all over that. We would be saving about 15 dollars per pay per view but for zuffa, it guarantees us buying ppv for a year. Just my thought. Phone Post

Agreed. A year pass is a GREAT idea

And Bones happens to be on one of them his opponent gets injured and he doesn't think his new opponent is worthy.. Then BAM 5 for the price of 5... Of course that would never happen Phone Post