6 year old shot and killed in road rage incident

“Mommy my tummy hurts”

FUQ THESE MOFOS NEED TO BE FOUND.

This story broke my heart.

3 Likes

RIP

1 Like

yeah this whole situation is awful.

the mom gave the other car the finger and while obviously that doesnt make it her fault you know she has to be feeling it.

got a little dusty in here listening to the older sister talk, rare for me these days.

interesting note - there are two gofundme’s, one for the mother and one for the father, mom’s has 180k and dad’s has 10k. not sure if they were just created at the same time by different people or if maybe they are divorced. seems like they would have had one of them taken down if they are still together.

somewhere out there is a couple that know they killed a little boy and are trying to get away with it, not much you can say about them once you know they are the kind of fucked up misfits that would shoot at someone for giving them the finger.

2 Likes

As terrible as “terrible” gets. I will keep an eye out for news that the guilty parties are found.

Description of the shooters?

5 Likes

SO SAD
Go Fund Me raised 200,000 so far for the Family

They need to use that $ and put a bounty out for the heads of these shooters

5 Likes

I learned, as a teen driver, to not flip people off. I did it once and got brake checked like a mother fucker over and over on a high speed road. My brakes were completely fucked too at the time because I didn’t have the money for a proper brake job.

Find them and kill them.

RIP kiddo

4 Likes

They Did !!! VU

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

??? Sometimes that helps catch people. You know, a description of the perp(s)

Cannot believe the description of the car is vague too. Hopefully the highway cameras pick something up.

I’m keeping an eye out for white VW’s with shithead gangsters in the passenger seat. I think the entire county is looking.

1 Like

Is this story all over local LA news broadcasts?

I don’t have the heart to watch it, but I truly hope whoever did it doesn’t die fast. It needs to last for weeks.

2 Likes

Any updates on this

Wow reward is now at $300k

Fuck any update? Has a description of the perp been released yet, for fucks sake.

1 Like