600 x 3 DL at 200 lbs.

We decided to deadlift tonight while the gym would be empty. My boy Cody hit a triple bodyweight touch and go triple. I'm jealous.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iiO4TrW80ho Phone Post 3.0

Not yet. Phone Post 3.0

not too shabby

Misedukatd -

not too shabby

Thanks for linking. You get my vote up today. Phone Post 3.0

When he's doing his little shimmy, you should comment, "We're here to deadlift, not jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

See if he gets the reference.

Chocolate Shatner - When he's doing his little shimmy, you should comment, "We're here to deadlift, not jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Thats pretty impressive. Get that guy in a meet.

TryhardNobody - Awesome! i just got 600x1 with no straps for first time. Think i coulda got 2 but i usually only go for one when its new weight. next time will try for 3
Yeah, my current max is 605. I'm so bad at dead lifting. This kids a natural. His deadlift is like my bench. I'm super jelly. I'd gladly trade having a huge bench for a huge deadlift. Phone Post 3.0

nice lifting

I can't believe how strong some of you are! That's impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh -
TryhardNobody - Awesome! i just got 600x1 with no straps for first time. Think i coulda got 2 but i usually only go for one when its new weight. next time will try for 3
Well done, have a VU :) Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I meant to add that in there. Awesome job on the PR. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -
LiftorDie - 
Leigh -

you just said you deadlift more than me and youre bad at deadlifting, so your compliment kinda comes off like this ^^^ lol thanks anyway bro. Sorry to hijack the thread i was excited earlier.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I outweigh you by about 50-60 lbs. Phone Post 3.0

And caddy shack is my favorite movie of all time. Phone Post 3.0

Impressive Phone Post 3.0

Chocolate Shatner - When he's doing his little shimmy, you should comment, "We're here to deadlift, not jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-cidmJYbmhu22/blazing_saddles_1974_mr_taggart/

So impressive but god damn that can't be good for you Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - So impressive but god damn that can't be good for you Phone Post 3.0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151691717130771&set=a.10151691717040771.1073741829.695025770&type=3&theater

TryhardNobody -
LiftorDie - 
TryhardNobody -
LiftorDie - 
Leigh -

you just said you deadlift more than me and youre bad at deadlifting, so your compliment kinda comes off like this ^^^ lol thanks anyway bro. Sorry to hijack the thread i was excited earlier.

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I outweigh you by about 50-60 lbs. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah thats true ok i feel better again. If your friend is pulling 600x3 he should be able to get 635 or 640x1 right? thats awesome. He not that far away from 700
He's done 635. This was the first time he's done reps at 6 bills. I told him they don't count because he didn't reset. :) Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - So impressive but god damn that can't be good for you Phone Post 3.0
What can't be good for you? Dead lifting? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Yeah being able to deadlift over 600 must have some really bad side effects. Like having great bone density, crazy grip strength, and a strong capable back.

Wat.