61 year old video explains America's problems

1 Like

It is edited down for time, but it's the most important part of the entire video that is relevant to America 2020. 

Here's a video from Mr. Reagan that has part of the 1st video plus part of an interview from an ex KGB agent that defected. It was recorded in the late 80s

Double post 

So when can we start shooting these pinkocommiefags?

Yesterday Black Doug. You can start yesterday.

Remember, only go for the radicalized idiots. There's SOOOOOOOOO MANY " peaceful protesters out there. Wouldn't want to hit a peaceful protester setting f fire to a local Starbucks. 

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

Remember, only go for the radicalized idiots. There's SOOOOOOOOO MANY " peaceful protesters out there. Wouldn't want to hit a peaceful protester setting f fire to a local Starbucks. 

That sounds fair. 

Black Doug -
TFK_Vulva Fabulous -

That sounds fair. 

Fairness is my life's mission.

TTT for people interested in learning some hard truths. I really hope more OGers take 10min to watch one of the videos. The 2nd video I posted is probably the better video of anybody wants to watch only one of the videos.