63 pages of the class-action lawsuit vs. UFC

http://www.cohenmilstein.com/media/pnc/5/media.1675.pdf

thanks

Page 64 should just read "Fuck you Zuffa". Phone Post 3.0

64 pages of court documents? I wonder what percentage of people in this forum will read that before they form their opinions.....

I'm guessing somewhere around 0%.

I include myself in that 0% by the way. I don't have the time for that shit.

Porkchop - 64 pages of court documents? I wonder what percentage of people in this forum will read that before they form their opinions.....

I guess one would have to be a lawyer to fully understand everything that's said in it.

I'm skimming through and chuckle at some quotes they've put in about all the ridiculous shit Dana has said in the past.

Porkchop - 64 pages of court documents? I wonder what percentage of people in this forum will read that before they form their opinions.....

Probably the same amount that actually read the Michael Brown grand jury docs rather than straight to "hands up, don't shoot! Derp!"

Which is to say 0%.

Sorry for the derail. The lack of critical thinking and research put forth just appalls me these days. Phone Post 3.0

Surreal and ironic to see these images in it lol

Dana playing a main role with all the dumb shit he has said in the past.

“f*ing done!
You’ll never fight in the UFC again!
You’re finished.
You’re scorched earth,
motherf
er.
Scorched earth.
Don’t call
me crying saying you want to come back because your f
**ing
done!”
White also threatened to remove or blur Penn’s face from UFC videos and promotions and said
he would remove his bout with Hughes from the UFC’s DVD library so that Penn “would be
forgotten.

Just finished reading - they used some out of context quotes from Dana and alleged some greasy business tactics.

BJ Penn, Randy Couture, Jon Jones, Fedor, and Hampage were all named in the document too.

Did SuperCalo write this lawsuit, it's laughable, they're actually using tweets

potato623 - Did SuperCalo write this lawsuit, it's laughable, they're actually using tweets

lol what? What does it matter if it's tweets? In the end it's statements from the president of the UFC. And it just adds stress and makes it really difficult for UFC lawyers to give a response that can be taken seriously. They can no longer just categorically deny the allegations and call them "outrageous" or anything of that sort. I mean, they can, but they'll just look ridiculous.