6yo FB Player Is A UNIT!!

https://twitter.com/sportscenter/status/1305991606387060737?s=21

Seriously, I think he’s bigger from further away!

He must get so much ass. If so, is he a sex offender? 

https://twitter.com/coachdwes/status/1305345014311026689?s=21

i saw this. BLACKZILLA . taht coach is lol'ing all the way to the cup he has a living cheat code. 99.9% of playcalls are RB handoff. 

2 Likes

He is probably 9

5 Likes
P749 -

He is probably 9

This. We need age verification. 

When I was 12 I joined a new football team (soccer) and there was this player there who was taller than most adults but built like an adult aswell. He wasn’t great at footy but just faster and way stronger than anyone in the league. Scored at least 4 a game, we won the league easily. I’m taller than him now which is funny 

2 Likes
P749 -

He is probably 9

Nah his half life is 18

He is probably 12 hahaha…“he got no papers…”

now imagine if he identified as a girl and joined that team. 

1 Like

That's where weight and height limits are needed for kids football. Not sure what idiotic parent still allows their child to suit up for full contact football at that age. Kids dont understand the game no matter how much you think little Johnny is going to be the next Manning or how much faster De'Quan is then everyone else. 

The local little kids league toyed around with a little sixs but it was a clusterfuck. We had height and weight limits all the way up to high school.

A league should be embarrassed for letting a child that large play against other children. Do the right thing and let him play with the bigger kids. I'm not letting my kid go up against someone like that at the age of 6. That's just asking for something horrible to happen. Common sense people these are still elementary aged children.

3 Likes
SpunQ -

I saw this kid hitting the smokes before the game .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fzn55RGAvuA

1 Like
baj54 -

That's where weight and height limits are needed for kids football. Not sure what idiotic parent still allows their child to suit up for full contact football at that age. Kids dont understand the game no matter how much you think little Johnny is going to be the next Manning or how much faster De'Quan is then everyone else. 

The local little kids league toyed around with a little sixs but it was a clusterfuck. We had height and weight limits all the way up to high school.

A league should be embarrassed for letting a child that large play against other children. Do the right thing and let him play with the bigger kids. I'm not letting my kid go up against someone like that at the age of 6. That's just asking for something horrible to happen. Common sense people these are still elementary aged children.

Yes I can’t for the life of me understand how little league should benefit from genetic freaks.

LOL@ the first kid on defense I saw............literally turned around and ran the fuck away from the RB.

1 Like
Samoa -

LOL@ the first kid on defense I saw............literally turned around and ran the fuck away from the RB.

LOL just caught that.  

And then the poor lil fella that made and attempt and just got stiff armed onto his butt.

I played in 2 different youth football leagues.  The first one, when I was very young, split the divisions by weight instead of age.  I played on a 55lb team one year, and 65lb team the next year

Then we moved to another county where they played by age.  I was 11 or 12 at that time, and still like 70/75lbs.  There were tons of kids that were well over 100lbs, and one team had an 11 year old that was probably 5'10" and 185lbs.  It was same as this video.  Dude just ran over everyone.  It was not fun.  I dove at his legs to tackle him, and as I recall, I just bounced off and he kept running.

My nephews play baseball and last year(6U) there was a kid like this. Everyone was suspicious because the mom always had his brother there too who looked the right age to play but wasn’t playing. Someone went digging through her fb and found out the kid that was playing was actually 9 and they used the 6 year old’s birth certificate to get him to play in that league. She was obviously banned and isn’t even allowed at the fields anymore. Crazy bitch. 

3 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 

My nephews play baseball and last year(6U) there was a kid like this. Everyone was suspicious because the mom always had his brother there too who looked the right age to play but wasn’t playing. Someone went digging through her fb and found out the kid that was playing was actually 9 and they used the 6 year old’s birth certificate to get him to play in that league. She was obviously banned and isn’t even allowed at the fields anymore. Crazy bitch. 

Many years ago, back when you would actually order netflix online and they would come to your house in the mail, I watched a really good documentary on some small rural area, where high school football was life.

The parents would purposely hold their child back in 6th and 7th grade to ensure they were older, bigger and stronger, by the time they made it high school.

The whole town was predicated on High School Sports. If anyone remembers the name of it, please let me know.

You see this from time to time at the youth level. Kids talented and that team will win alot of games but that's not what that level is for. It's not about winning (yes you should want to win and try), it's about teaching the game.

Just having him be the RB/DT is not teaching that kid the game. It's also hurting the other kids in his team. Now I could assume that the other kids dont get the focus that this kid gets from his coaches as that's what happens most of the time at that level but these kids are also not learning the importance of doing their job well because for most of their football playing days they will not have some ultra stud who can win the game all by themselves on their team.

I have coaches some great talents that have gone on to play college ball and when they were that dominate I took the time to make sure they learn other positions where their athleticism will not be the only determining factor. For a kid that size and that fast and that dominate I would have him play safety. Learn how to read an offense and it gives his teammates the chance to actually get involved and the importance of their role aswell. Just having the kid play RB/DT does not do that.

I hope hes getting the best coaching he can get because one day he may not be the best player on the field.

baj54 -

When I played at those ages before HS, there were definitely weight limits. Not sure why they dont have them there but it’s a valid point. 

Lol @ the dad yelling “hit him” from the stands. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

What in the world was that lady doing?  Did she think it was good for her 9 year old kid to dominate 6 year olds?  that couldn't have been fun or a learning experience for anyone really