7 fighters miss weight for cage warriors 68 :\

Seems they're adamant its not a technical issue, how on earth in a professional show do 7 fighters miss weight :\

Cage Warriors ?@CageWarriors 2h
Some eyebrows raised at today's #CWFC68 weigh-ins as seven fighters failed to make weight.

Paul Dollery ?@PaulDollery 1h
Six of the seven guys who missed weight did so by 1.5 pounds or more. That's not a scales issue. It's a weight-cutting one #CWFC68

Cage Warriors ?@CageWarriors 1m
Any fighter who missed weight will not be eligible for bonuses; finishing bonuses, fight, submission and/or KO of the night #CWFC68

Damn

thats bad

last time I saw something like this, they were using a bathroom scale on carpet.

Lol that's kinda funny. Phone Post 3.0

Good. Had a lot of guys miss weight at the first attempt or completely in the Middle East the other week. It's respecting the org the opponent and the contract. Phone Post 3.0

These things happen in MMA. It must be so stressful to try to run one of these smaller orgs Phone Post 3.0

maybe the scale at the hotel/gym was off but when they went to the weigh ins all those scales were accurate?

First Bellator, now Cage Warriors. Yeah, the logical reason is that some lower level guys aren't cutting right, and even veterans are misfiring when trying to gain that edge, but I want to believe the conspiracy angle.

I'm going to contact Jake "The Gumshoe" Shields to stake out the Titan FC weigh-ins in a few weeks, maybe even the Mayweather vs Maidana weigh-ins tonight as well. Phone Post 3.0

How much are the Cage Warrior bonuses? Phone Post 3.0

Shame to see because CWFC is an excellent promotion. Phone Post 3.0

I had a friend in college who was 4,000 pounds overweight as a last minute replacement for a fight on Mars.