7-foot 440lbs Offensive High School Lineman

He's benching 350 pieces?

I have never watched American football.

Why is it good to have a huge fat guy on the team? Phone Post 3.0

I understand that it's tougher with long arms but not being able to bench your own body weight is a terrible look in the eyes of scouts. Phone Post 3.0

kids that big are usually soft. Once he finds out how to get angry and use his size, he'll be a beast.

Kid needs to lay off the cheetos

Mas Tisu -

I bet you someone gives him a full ride, just based on his size. That use to kill me back in the day as a former undersized o-lineman/d-lineman. Guys I killed on the field got full rides somewhere, and I never got a serious look past a couple of NAIA schools.

Lol this was me as well. At 6 foot 255lbs i crushed the prototypical built linemen in hs. Phone Post 3.0

It's a disrespect to offensive linemen - well and for interior defensive linemen as well - to think you only need to be big (and fat). You think that's all that matters?

green_machine - He's benching 350 pieces?

Pieces?? Pounds, baby! Pounds!!

Donoghue88 - A fat fuck that can't run

Welcome to American Football

the sport of elite level athletes
He's in high school calm down. Phone Post 3.0

Haha this all day. I'll take my holiday in Bolivia with you. Phone Post 3.0

Hypnos - 350 bench at 440lbs???

He should be pressing 1.5x his body weight, or 660. He's not even close. Phone Post 3.0
Long. Ass. Arms. Phone Post 3.0

Here we go, 5 more pages Phone Post 3.0

He needs to lose fat gain muscle and he would be a beast. His numbers don't scream athlete at all.

The kid needs to juice. His height is not enough of an advantage on it's own if he's not strong enough to move people and quick enough to get position. You could argue he is likely to be less durable at that height as well. And why wouldn't he be a defensive lineman instead of offensive? Make qb's throw over that.

Would work if you are in obvious shortdown running situations but he would get eaten alive in passrush situations. Imagine how slow his lateral foot movement must be

He'd make a good sumo wrestler with the right training Phone Post 3.0

Is he too tall in the sense it might be difficult for a QB to throw over him?

Theres probably more downsides to being that size than there are positives. It might work okay against high school kids but at higher levels his horrible lack of speed and relatively poor p4p strength would be a major problem. He would be way better off losing 100lbs and working on his athleticism.

If he's running a 6 at that weight, dropping a 100lbs should put him in the low 5's where he needs to be. Any good college S&C program will get his lifting on track and up a couple hundred pounds in a few years.

Sort891 - 
green_machine - He's benching 350 pieces?

Pieces?? Pounds, baby! Pounds!!

I can help but read this in a NY/NJ accent.