7 Seconds on netflix

Has anyone watched? I’m 2 episodes in and I’m hooked. I know everything these days is racially driven and I hate it but this is just good TV. Won’t get into to much if you haven’t seen it but I’ll enjoying the shit out of it. 

What’s it about 

When 15-year-old black cyclist Brenton Butler dies in a hit-and-run accident -- with a white police officer behind the wheel of the vehicle -- Jersey City explodes with racial tension. This crime drama explores the aftermath of the accident, which includes an attempted cover-up by the police department and a volatile trial. Assistant prosecutor KJ wants to prosecute the hit-and-run as a hate crime, in addition to a negligent homicide. The longer the case drags on without a resolution, the more tense the situation becomes. Emmy winner Regina King stars as Brenton's churchgoing mother, Latrice.

straight from the IMDB

Vegito Blue -

What’s it about 

Cop accidentally runs over black teen, they try to cover it up, assistant DA doesn't believe them. That's not a spoiler really either, as it all happens in the first 15mins

When 15-year-old WHITE cyclist Norman Normanson dies in a hit-and-run accident -- with a white police officer...

No one cares or riots.

I'm enjoying that one as well. Imposters is pretty good too. But, maybe only because the lead actress is fucking smoking hot. 

Gave it a shot, but I’m so tired of the bad white cops narrative, tapped out after the first couple.