72 Terrorists convicted from Obama's 7-nation

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-72-terrorists-came-from-7-muslim-countries-trump-targeted/article/2614582

Report: 72 convicted of terrorism from 'Trump 7' mostly Muslim countries

Since 9/11, 72 individuals from the seven mostly Muslim countries covered by President Trump's "extreme vetting" executive order have been convicted of terrorism, a finding that clashes sharply with claims from an appeals court that there is "no evidence" those countries have produced a terrorist.

According to a report out Saturday, at least 17 claimed to be refugees from those nations, three came in as "students," and 25 eventually became U.S. citizens.

The Center for Immigration Studies calculated the numbers of convicted terrorists from the Trump Seven:

— Somalia: 20

— Yemen: 19

— Iraq: 19

— Syria: 7

— Iran: 4

— Libya: 2

— Sudan: 1

The Center's director of policy studies, Jessica M. Vaughan, based her blockbuster report on a 2016 report from the Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest, then chaired by new Attorney General Jeff Sessions, that report found that 380 out of 580 people convicted in terror cases since 9/11 were foreign-born.

She received further information on many in the report to conclude that 72 of those convicted of terrorism come from the seven nations target by Trump.

I hate the White Stripes

Hououin Kyouma - "Reports published by the CIS have been widely deemed misleading and riddled with basic errors by scholars on immigration; think tanks from across the ideological and political spectrum; media of all stripes; several leading nonpartisan immigration-research organizations; and by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The organization has also drawn criticism for its financial and intellectual ties to extremist racists.[5][6][7][8]"

Here's a copy of the actual senate report:

http://cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/Copy-of-terrorists-from-7-danger-countries-charges-added-2.xls

Trumps lawyers argueing the case in the 9th circuit should have had that info instead of saying "I don't know" when asked if there had been terrorist in the US from these countries.

Good job, Obama! Not only for catching 72 pieces of shit , but also creating a list of areas of high risk which your future predecessors can use.

Wish we could go back to winning as a whole country again.

ttt

Bad Monkey - 

Trumps lawyers argueing the case in the 9th circuit should have had that info instead of saying "I don't know" when asked if there had been terrorist in the US from these countries.

I hope that they were fired.

CNN is all over this story ....... not

Bad Monkey -

Lol

that would require them to be competent. And this to be true.

bloc -

Center for Immigration Studies, eh?

Senate intelligence report

#fakenews like a mother fucker.  

See see how that works?

Bad Monkey -

They argued the court had no right to question Trump's executive order as it was legal regardless of evidence for the given reason

MattyECB - 
Bad Monkey -

They argued the court had no right to question Trump's executive order as it was legal regardless of evidence for the given reason

Which is correct.

Fake Pie - 
MattyECB - 
Bad Monkey -

Which is correct.

100% correct.

The courts should be ashamed of themselves

I want Canada to be one of the terrorist nations. I'd be so proud.

Why would you let the enemy/incompatible cultures into your country? This is liberal insanity. 

MattyECB -
Bad Monkey -

Yes but when they were asked a direct question from an activist judge looking for an excuse to rule against them they should have been able to respond to the question with a real answer.  The court made their ruling in part on the basis that there was no evidence that people from those countries were a threat to the US, even though that was not the issue before the court.

The Other Persian -

See see how that works?

The Senate is there a Fake News Network...see how that works.

toelocku -
The Other Persian -

See see how that works?

The Senate is there a Fake News Network...see how that works.
*isnt