76ers win!

85-77 @ Minnesota

The Champs are here! Phone Post 3.0

Championship!!! Phone Post 3.0

In related news, OGer Cotton just ejaculated in his pants.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11975239

Trying so hard to lose they are shooting at their own basket. Can someone copy the story in the link and paste it? Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - The Champs are here! Phone Post 3.0

lol

It's like the thread title was a bat signal.

They are already celebrating in the streets of NY City even. Thats how monumental this win was..

wetanktogether Phone Post 3.0

easedel - They are already celebrating in the streets of NY City even. Thats how monumental this win was..
LMAO Phone Post 3.0

Cotton - http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11975239

Trying so hard to lose they are shooting at their own basket. Can someone copy the story in the link and paste it? Phone Post 3.0

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Philadelphia 76ers and Minnesota Timberwolves were literally going in the wrong direction.

The game between the two struggling teams had to be restarted 16 seconds in after officials figured out that both teams were lined up and shooting at the wrong ends of the floor.

The Sixers won the opening tip, and Henry Sims was fouled and getting ready to take a free throw when referee Zach Zarba stopped the game. After a brief conference, it was determined both teams should be going in the opposite directions.

The foul was wiped off, the clock was reset and a second jump ball was held to restart the game.

The 76ers went on to win 85-77, their first victory of the season. They had entered the game at 0-17, and another loss would have tied the record for most consecutive defeats to open a season.

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - 
easedel - They are already celebrating in the streets of NY City even. Thats how monumental this win was..
LMAO Phone Post 3.0

:)

After the game they signed Ricky Davis. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats all 76er fans, as a raiders fan I think I know how your feeling. Phone Post 3.0

Now time to lose 15 in a row. Phone Post 3.0

Uni man - Congrats all 76er fans, as a raiders fan I think I know how your feeling. Phone Post 3.0

Big difference. We know we suck, we are trying to suck in order to better the team in the future.