7th illegal raped child, Montgomery county

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illegal-immigrant-rape-seventh-six-weeks

l just leave this here for all the liberals to defend

cmom fuckfaces

A Honduran national in the United States illegally has been accused of raping his 15-year-old stepdaughter in suburban Maryland, the seventh such case in the area over the past five weeks.

Emilio Carrasco-Hernandez, 37, is charged with second-degree rape, sex abuse of a minor, third-degree sex offense and fourth-degree sex offense, according to WJLA.

The alleged victim spoke to Montgomery County police and claimed that her stepfather sexually assaulted her multiple times between Aug. 16 and Aug. 25. She alleged that she was unable to use the bathroom after one of the assaults because it was "very painful" and left her with a "stinging" feeling.

From the article, 

The victim's mother reportedly booted Carrasco-Hernandez from their Wheaton home after finding the two of them together in a bedroom. While the age of consent in Maryland is 16 years old, the mother said she believed it was a consensual act fueled by alcohol.

what the fuck.  So before any foggots say that it was consensual, it's still statutory rape. Before those same fucksticks say "innocent until proven guilty" the mother caught them in the act. The daughter was raped.  The illegal scumbag should be put to death. Fuck that piece of shit. Also fuck Maryland for allowing this fucking bullshit.  

People say FL is bad,  MD is worse

2 Likes

But muh diversity

3 Likes

possibly its common for 15 year old girls in his country to often have 3 kids already...

This is normal with illegals. I don't know why people have a hard time accepting this. These people are from a place where the age of consent can be as low as 13 ffs...

Coincidentally, this week also ended with the illegal alien who murdered Kate Steinly getting a pass from his last possible charge.

4 Likes

Which do you want me to defend.... rape or illegal immigration?

A few liberals want open borders; a few humans are rapists. Human are not rapists and liberalism does not promote open borders.

Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy which questions how the state can enforce equal law to create personal freedom for the individual.

3 Likes

If I posted a picture of a USA serial rapist -- should I expect the conservatives to defend citizens? 

The majority of rapists are citizens. The only reason to pick this one out is because you hate illegal aliens - which is fair  - but it's not about rape because even if that illegal didn't rape anyone you still don't want illegal immigrants... right?

3 Likes

Right

Secure the border. "Open borders" is foolish.

Leftists are enablers. And politically-correct cowards.

2 Likes
HoneyGlazedJinx -
factseatfeelings - This is normal with illegals. I don't know why people have a hard time accepting this. These people are from a place where the age of consent can be as low as 13 ffs...

Coincidentally, this week also ended with the illegal alien who murdered Kate Steinly getting a pass from his last possible charge.

Oh yeah it must be the culture of these people!!

That would mean white people have a rape culture as well if we are going by your reasoning

"Aint nobody gon rape my people except my own people" - FactsNotFeelings

Doesn't this graph show the victims? Not the offenders? Are you saying bc whites are victims more often that equals rape culture?

Edit: you edited and changed the original graph you posted 

HoneyGlazedJinx -
Thelonious -

If I posted a picture of a USA serial rapist -- should I expect the conservatives to defend citizens? 

The majority of rapists are citizens. The only reason to pick this one out is because you hate illegal aliens - which is fair  - but it's not about rape because even if that illegal didn't rape anyone you still don't want illegal immigrants... right?

Stop trying to make sense around these parts. People like Sakurabas Ear want to string up every immigrant, legal or not and drag them back over the border.

You can't reason with people like him. 

Hey dipshit, 

The alleged victim spoke to Montgomery County police and claimed that her stepfather sexually assaulted her multiple times between Aug. 16 and Aug. 25.

go ahead and defend this fucking scumbag. Call me all the names you want. Can you point to where I said ALL IMMIGRANTS SHOULD BE STRUNG UP? 

This asahole was already deported before for coming in illegally. Now he's raping a 15 yr old. 

Defend him please. Show everyone your true colors. Can you please tell me why you are defending him? Explain it and open my eyes.  

2 Likes
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
Thelonious -

Stop trying to make sense around these parts. People like Sakurabas Ear want to string up every immigrant, legal or not and drag them back over the border.

you're a piece of shit

2 Likes
HoneyGlazedJinx -
factseatfeelings - This is normal with illegals. I don't know why people have a hard time accepting this. These people are from a place where the age of consent can be as low as 13 ffs...

Oh yeah it must be the culture of these people!!

That would mean white people have a rape culture as well if we are going by your reasoning

"Aint nobody gon rape my people except my own people" - FactsNotFeelings

Also according to that graph no Hispanic/Latino commits those crimes. It's more than likely combined white with Hispanic 

1 Like
HoneyGlazedJinx - 

Rape is bad

Illegal immigration is bad

Stop trying to combine the two. It only makes you look stupid. 

you do a great job making yourself look stupid you piece of shit

1 Like
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
HoneyGlazedJinx - 
Thelonious -

you're a piece of shit

Don't even try to reason with Jinx, he's probably half wasted and destined for another time out. I can't wait to see his meltdown tonight. 

I'm not sure why his citizenship status has anything to do with the rape. If he were a U.S. citizen he would have been less likely to rape his step-daughter? Seems unlikely.

That chart is racist, how can blacks only be 27% of the population but commit 27% of the assaults?

Thelonious - 

Great point. We already have too many rapists. We shouldn't import more. 

1 Like