7yr Old is a Beast on the Matt

Check this kid out awesome! Future MMA Star?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tel3beyuktE

Bluename please...

Older than father time

Later Phone Post

abonsabo - Older than father time

Not everyone spends every waking moment on the internet like you...

The kid is awesome....

This predates the big bang.

not this shit again ...

would rather avoid endless debates about stupid haircuts, douches, douche parents ect

Attila - This predates the big bang.

You shouldn't refer to your mother like that.

thebasher - not this shit again ...

would rather avoid endless debates about stupid haircuts, douches, douche parents ect.

Jeezuz I thought this was an MMA forum not a sandy vagina bitch fest. What the fuck did you post in this thread for if you are worried about it? Does someone twist your arm to read about stuff you don't like?

Anyone want to comment on this kids awesome wrestling way beyond his years? Or is just the moms basement crowd gonna whine about the sand in their vaginas?

If you don't like the thread or think its to old then here's a novel idea; STFU and don't post in it! Some of us don't live in our moms basement and do nothing but surf the internet and have real lives.

TC is lame

Kid is a beast I think he may be on roids. Phone Post

fightcity -
Attila - This predates the big bang.

You shouldn't refer to your mother like that.

thebasher - not this shit again ...

would rather avoid endless debates about stupid haircuts, douches, douche parents ect.

Jeezuz I thought this was an MMA forum not a sandy vagina bitch fest. What the fuck did you post in this thread for if you are worried about it? Does someone twist your arm to read about stuff you don't like?

Anyone want to comment on this kids awesome wrestling way beyond his years? Or is just the moms basement crowd gonna whine about the sand in their vaginas?

If you don't like the thread or think its to old then here's a novel idea; STFU and don't post in it! Some of us don't live in our moms basement and do nothing but surf the internet and have real lives.

I think the living in the basement thing is getting played out. Most kids don't live in basements and chat up boards. Older lonely 30 year olds do. Phone Post