8 States Refusing to send NG Troops to Border

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/19/us/national-guard-trump-children-immigration.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Governors Refuse to Send National Guard to Border, Citing Trump’s Child Separation Policy

National Guard troops from eight states will be withheld or recalled from the southern border, the states’ governors announced this week, over mounting objections to the Trump administration’s policy of separating children from their parents there.

The governors of Maryland, Delaware, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Virginia and North Carolina declared that their soldiers would not help to secure the United States’ border with Mexico, adding their names to widening outrage over the policy.

President Trump called in April for the National Guard to be deployed to the border, saying that thousands of troops were needed to stanch illegal crossings, even though they are at a 46-year low. Few governors outside the Southwest immediately embraced the plan.

“Until this policy of separating children from their families has been rescinded, Maryland will not deploy any National Guard resources to the border,” Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland, a Republican, said on Tuesday. “Earlier this morning, I ordered our four crew members & helicopter to immediately return from where they were stationed in New Mexico.”

Governor Hogan and several of the other governors who released statements are up for re-election this year. Their decisions, while all in defiance of Mr. Trump’s immigration crackdown at the border, were largely symbolic, as their states were not among those that had been planning to send large numbers of troops in the first place.

LOL

Dammit... the border was so close to being 100% secure. If only we'd have had Delaware's National Guard!

Benntheredunthat - Dammit... the border was so close to being 100% secure. If only we'd have had Delaware's National Guard!

I wasn't aware Delaware even had a National Guard

Largely Symbolic gesture i suppose

How many of those governors are democrats? 

Cool, now we know where to put any refugee camps needed. 

Fags

Bunch of slackjawed faggots.

If the borders were secure... there would be no children being seperated from their families due to illegal border crossing.

Its such a nazi move to secure the border where endless streams of criminals cross into our nation.

Fucking faggots on the left. Time to bring back bullying.

Domestic enemies.

“Earlier this morning, I ordered our four crew members & helicopter to immediately return from where they were stationed in New Mexico.”

Well those 4 guys will be missed. 

Beninger -

“Earlier this morning, I ordered our four crew members & helicopter to immediately return from where they were stationed in New Mexico.”

Well it sounds like it was the four guys needed to operate the helicopter, thats all

There is little on this earth more worthless than the national guard. 

Chimonos Revenge -
Beninger -

Well it sounds like it was the four guys needed to operate the helicopter, thats all

Right? Possibly THE only helicopter there too! They’re so fucked  

They don't need any more troops/cops/BP or anything else down there. The goddamn Rio Grande Valley is one of the most militarized places on this fucking country.

There's literally 2-3 uniformed personnel per 10 people down there, how fucking paranoid can one be of the brown man?

20 year old policy is suddenly THE issue. Sad times we live in. Can’t wait til July’s new outrage. 

PeoriaBJJ - 

20 year old policy is suddenly THE issue. Sad times we live in. Can’t wait til July’s new outrage. 

If you see the explosive information coming out about the FBI and their bias, then you would understand why this is THE issue. It is a massive distraction.

RenzoStudent2004 - Its such a nazi move to secure the border where endless streams of criminals cross into our nation.

Fucking faggots on the left. Time to bring back bullying.

seems those faggot left states like New York, Massachusetts, Conn, and Rhode Island did pretty well against the good old boys down south once.  History disagrees with your view of what states are pussies.  never mind MAGA fuck kids, familys, feelings, trade, the environment, eduacation. 

America is so racist and dangerous for immigrants. We need troops on the border to stop the immigrants from endangering themselves.